• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
Does this count?

Attachments

• 20220727_225104.jpg
    20220727_225104.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 35
Out of all my cabs Randall is like
I always thought they just looked punk or metal :ROFLMAO: I used to rock Marshall cabs and a nice couple sets by Carvin and Fortin too, but the Randalls were really the only ones I have actively sought out. The other ones I just came across or went with the heads when they were new.

Also, if anyone ever comes across A&B cabs that say "BTB" on the front cloth in custom neon pink tolex for a JCM900 and JCM2000, it would be cool to get them back. One set is also partially covered in rhinestones. They have the letter L inside of a heart written on the inside as well. Same goes with the heads (pink with L inside of a heart). They were stolen in 2003 in Santa Barbara, California after a show. Reward offered. Like I would probably buy someone who found them whatever set of speakers they want or $50 in Chuck E. Cheese tokens. Your choice. I gave up a long time ago, but since we're all here for this thread... 🤷‍♀️

I agree with you all about how stacking gets a tad heavy,esp after throwing heads on top(unless u have a roadie doing that).
Although I can still stack cabs,most of mine are side by side and scattered at different locations for different band projects these days

I agree with you all about how stacking gets a tad heavy,esp after throwing heads on top(unless u have a roadie doing that).
Although I can still stack cabs,most of mine are side by side and scattered at different locations for different band projects these days
Unless you are a good distance away, you are not hearing both cabs. And I don't like hoe they get kind of tippy.

Back