listen up....

I've noticed the insults ratcheting up. Let's say a twinkie represents the normal amount of insults on a given day on rig talk. According to this morning's sample it would be a twinkie 35 feet long and 600 pounds. That's a big twinkie.

I've noticed the insults ratcheting up. Let's say a twinkie represents the normal amount of insults on a given day on rig talk. According to this morning's sample it would be a twinkie 35 feet long and 600 pounds. That's a big twinkie.
1700264768638.png

There is a lot of trepidation over the oncoming family time with in-laws. People are on edge

If it’s Trump/Biden again I’ll probably skip voting and just smash my balls with a hammer to get the misery over with
Just getting through the election without any major problems would be nice but I foresee ugliness on the horizon. It doesn't really matter, I am with that silent majority of Americans who don't vote and just want to be left alone by the government.

Back