listen up....

The funny thing about that is that the prices would be the same no matter which party is in power. That's the thing that blows my mind. Like how can people not know that??.. I always laugh my head off at people that say, "Oh ya, well if Tom Thumb was in power the prices wouldn't be this high".

C'mon dude. Jeesh, use your head for other things than keeping your ears apart!!!
You don't think unprecedented overspending and printing of money by Biden and the democrats and the resulting inflation had some bearing on it ?

Or fomenting a major war in Europe with two of Europe's main gas suppliers and ending a large amount of domestic energy production...or more taxes...or flooding the country with 20 million new people who are driving the price of housing to astronomical levels and sucking up tons of federal money in support?

Or fomenting a major war in Europe with two of Europe's main gas suppliers and ending a large amount of domestic energy production...or more taxes...or flooding the country with 20 million new people who are driving the price of housing to astronomical levels and sucking up tons of federal money in support?
Yes, and that.

Has been happening for decades under both parties.
It's the same old crap everywhere. Here in Canada my brother will say if the Liberals would stop allowing so much imigration there wouldn't be the problems we're having today. I'm like DUDE, it's too late. They're here and they've been here for decades and they've been coming in under both parties.

IT's too late to do anything about it..
Not on this scale. It is unprecedented and it started with the Covid payouts.

The funny thing about that is that the prices would be the same no matter which party is in power. That's the thing that blows my mind. Like how can people not know that??.. I always laugh my head off at people that say, "Oh ya, well if Tom Thumb was in power the prices wouldn't be this high".

C'mon dude. Jeesh, use your head for other things than keeping your ears apart!!!
Are you serious?

Are you serious?

An interesting question. I often wonder if these guys actually believe the shit they say or if it is a concerted, complicit, blatant lie.

Not that it doesn't happen on both sides of the political spectrum, but the left seems particularly prone to it. Media manipulation over long periods of time manifests itself as programming perhaps ?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion…cool…. But be respectful. Look at the cost of housing in the Niagara Falls area and then cross the border and compare them. Plus the idiotic economic and social policies that the liberals have introduced…as well as the fascist crackdowns on speech and stealing money from citizens because they are “political “ enemies. Man fuck Canada…eh? And that’s sad because they are some of the nicest people in the world….

Ah, not really a fan of Trudeau to be honest. And not really a fan of some Liberal policies. But to be clear I do believe that you need a checkup from the neck up! Can't help but notice that your lap dog, bum boy that I have on ignore is liking every thing that's wrongly barfed from your pie hole. I laugh!!

Keep at it.. I'll check back later in the week if I'm not banned from this Russian site, Doodleydoo!!!
I’m not going to ban you friend. Not sure why you suddenly decided you wanted to tussle over a generic statement I made but here we are…

Ah, not really a fan of Trudeau to be honest. And not really a fan of some Liberal policies. But to be clear I do believe that you need a checkup from the neck up! Can't help but notice that your lap dog, bum boy that I have on ignore is liking every thing that's wrongly barfed from your pie hole. I laugh!!

Keep at it.. I'll check back later in the week if I'm not banned from this Russian site, Doodleydoo!!!
He has me on ignore for good reason. He is a rabid lefty regardless of what he says here now. Years ago at the other place I routinely made him look like the moron he is, even though he had the mods over there carrying water for him. As all the lefties do.

Back