Marshall teasing something big

• Thread starter Thread starter Kapo_Polenton
  • Start date Start date
Fuck a fridge. I need a freezer. Why do these amp companies never realize the market that is waiting for them?
Agreed. But the only new Marshall device worth buying these days is the OG fridge :LOL:

Wanna beer?

5fJrXucl.jpg

lol That's it? It's not even Marshall.. it's Celestion. So it's a speaker. UUUUUGE announcement people!

FAIL

Still no hotrod plexi/800 because Marshall is lazy and happy just riding the same ol same ol.

lol That's it? It's not even Marshall.. it's Celestion. So it's a speaker. UUUUUGE announcement people!

FAIL

Still no hotrod plexi/800 because Marshall is lazy and happy just riding the same ol same ol.
What's funny (sad) is that they could have been even bigger than they are if they had just listened to the customer and gave us new products that we actually wanted. Instead, they let their market share (in amplification) get eroded and diluted.

Maybe Fender should make a play on it like Gibson did. I can't believe I just said that :lol:

100 years just to lead to that?

???

Even the demo sucks ass. At least turn some knobs. Hit it with a metal zone or 6.

Anyone excited for this should go fold your tan pants.

Isn't it a limited run ? I'm sure it will turn a few quid.

They almost have to. It is in the cards. They are gone and will never be back :(
I'd like to see a JMP-2 rack preamp and new power amp.

Keeps everything the JMP-1 had and builds upon it with more modern features/functionality.

I think you guys are onto something :yes:

Someone call Santiago.

Back