Marshall teasing something big

• Thread starter Thread starter Kapo_Polenton
  • Start date Start date
The last 100 years have led to.......Bankruptcy!
If your talking about Marshall last year was the best year they ever had. Over 70% of sales is the Bluetooth speakers they make. They still are making about 7% of sales with guitar stuff. It's been less than 10% of the business for many years.

Last edited:
4CbL.gif

Blew Doo Doo Jubilee

OMG Marshall is going to bring in their refrigeration technology to beat the competition and keep our beers cold inside of the amp, like a Blades 2.0.
Fire and Ice! (Tube warmth and Beer coolant)

EVERYBODY WINS

They released another teaser..looks like a small head JTM 2 whatever that will be.. maybe an all access era plexi? Would be better but hey, don't get your hopes up

It’s a JTM Studio MKII….fucking fail 🤦🏻‍♂️

Then again, I’m not surprised. Clueless motherfuckers

WTF is the MKII going to offer that the current one doesn't. Certainly nothing that constitutes a "legendary moment". FAIL...

Thing is..didn't they already release this thing? So they are just adding a diff faceplate and maybe ir capability. Fail is right

WTF is the MKII going to offer that the current one doesn't. Certainly nothing that constitutes a "legendary moment". FAIL...
I agree. FAR from a legendary announcement.

Again, like others have mentioned, how many times have rockstars personally asked or even regular Joe consumers sent emails requesting a hot rod or modded series line of their amps with factory installed mods? I would say it’s next to impossible that nobody has ever requested that to them personally. Zounds/Marshall have not a single finger on the pulse of the rock n roll amp market, let alone their own company heritage.

Back