Mogami vs. Monster Cables.

• Thread starter Thread starter dbsens13
  • Start date Start date
joepete77":1o4upyd9 said:
one company that has a joke of a warranty is bullet cables, I had a white coil cable that broke at the jack, bullet supposedly had a lifetime warranty but when I called the dealer they said that I have to contact bullet directly and the only number they have is disconnected or not in use. Never buy their shit again.

Speaking of coiled cable, anyone offer a quality one?

Ayrton":mit8ne31 said:
joepete77":mit8ne31 said:
one company that has a joke of a warranty is bullet cables, I had a white coil cable that broke at the jack, bullet supposedly had a lifetime warranty but when I called the dealer they said that I have to contact bullet directly and the only number they have is disconnected or not in use. Never buy their shit again.

Speaking of coiled cable, anyone offer a quality one?

Pretty sure Lava cables makes one, Mark is good people. :thumbsup:

Anything is better than Monster. I haven't really jumped onto the Mogami bandwagon either, I sort of see them as a different sort of monster (pun intended). I have become a "give me a few medium to heavy guage tinned insulated wires with good quality jacks and call it a day" kind of guy. I don't want no "special" windings, nor "gold plated" jack tips, nor compound wire guages used to alter the sound or any of that. I just want something that is going to get A to B without introducing too much noise or falling apart.

JakeAC5253":18bg8aoi said:
Anything is better than Monster. I haven't really jumped onto the Mogami bandwagon either, I sort of see them as a different sort of monster (pun intended). I have become a "give me a few medium to heavy guage tinned insulated wires with good quality jacks and call it a day" kind of guy. I don't want no "special" windings, nor "gold plated" jack tips, nor compound wire guages used to alter the sound or any of that. I just want something that is going to get A to B without introducing too much noise or falling apart.

That would be Mogami 2524 or Canare GS6 with some Neutrik ends. You will not get a better sounding cable at any price, and you can make your own for pennies on the dollar compared to packaged cables.

I suggest the Mogami for everything, or the Canare for stage use (as it can handle more abuse).

bmi":n4nup3h6 said:
billboogie":n4nup3h6 said:
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92254
You compare a crap to a crap. Which crap is better? :thumbsdown:

I guess I got lucky and bought the 14 best Monster cables ever made :confused:

Back