More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they allow that word here, bro.

:unsure:
It wasn't used as an insult. I didn't call anyone a n***. I DID point out that you using the word fag as an insult was the same thing. If I get an infraction you certainly deserve twice what I get.

Wake up, he’s still in charge, I’m sure even you know this.
Wait...you're saying Obama's still in charge?

*backs away slowly*

Dude, go lie down and have a nap. You're getting scary weird here.

I don't think they allow that word here, bro.

:unsure:
Was this the "surprise" you alluded to earlier?

If I get an infraction, I guess I deserved it. I would hope though, that the rule gets applied to everyone. 'Retard'/'Fag'/Racial slur - they're all the same.

That's two stupid questions, and the limit is "one per post", bro.

:poop:
It seems counting past one is beyond you. Or English is not a language of which you have even a basic command. One question. Two statements.

PM me for more basic math and language lessons.

It seems counting past one is beyond you. Or English is not a language of which you have even a basic command. One question. Two statements.

PM me for more basic math and language lessons.
giphy.gif

Was this the "surprise" you alluded to earlier?

If I get an infraction, I guess I deserved it. I would hope though, that the rule gets applied to everyone. 'Retard'/'Fag'/Racial slur - they're all the same.
Street talk Karen- Sorry you are offended- now grow the fuck up. Your whining shit is annoying. You're selling, but the majority ain't buying.

Street talk Karen- Sorry you are offended- now grow the fuck up. Your whining shit is annoying. You're selling, but the majority ain't buying.
You sound triggered. Are you triggered? Sorry you're triggered. You must be a snowflake.

(I'm trying to use all your guys' catch phrases - how am I doing?)

Wow😑…
Well, I guess you wouldn’t know, AP’s not covering anything but typical mainstream bs…
Are you talking about Associated Press? That's who I meant with AP. They cover everything. Well, not tinfoil hat conspiracy stuff, they just do real news. They do it like Joe Friday "just the facts".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back