More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're all from TGP because of Dan's epic rage-quit-the-forum-thread over there.

Hey man.. I asked before, but I don't think you saw it..

Where did you get that info on our resident shit-fuck, xxxx from xxxx ?
You got a link for that? Grown up tantrums are the best.

55B033CD-3FDC-49B3-9607-806AADBC2DD1.jpeg

I'm so glad I can rest easy now that Michelle Wu has gotten her marching orders - I mean has been inspired to follow California and Rhode Island in this act of brunning and stavery:

Boston’s Democrat Mayor Michelle Wu Announces Creation Of ‘Reparations Task Force’​

“For four hundred years, the brutal practice of enslavement and recent policies like redlining, the busing crisis, and exclusion from city contracting have denied Black Americans pathways to build generational wealth, secure stable housing, and live freely,” said Wu. “Our administration remains committed to tackling long-standing racial inequities, and this task force is the next step in our commitment as a city to advance racial justice and build a Boston for everyone.”

The 10-member panel will be chaired by attorney Joseph Feaster Jr., former president of the NAACP Boston branch and a current member of the city’s Black Men and Boys Commission.

Three members of the ‘task force’ are students. Two of them are in high school

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...wu-announces-creation-reparations-task-force/
Nice seeing a mayor with her priorities in place, maybe if her reparations task force had been implemented sooner, this young community leader wouldn't have been forced to join a gang and slang fentanyl....

Where did you get that info on our resident shit-fuck, xxxx from xxxx ?

Where the fuck are you creeps getting my private into from?
Jesus Christ this is attempted intimidation is not cool.

You're posting it all over Reverb.com, TehGearPaige, TDPRI.. you dumbfuck.

:poop:

The bigger question is why you feel the need to trawl the internet for my personal details and then repost them here.
And you’ve got the hide to accuse me of inappropriate shit on the internet.
You cunts have my image, name and suburb on here and it’s a pathetic attempt to intimidate and bully.
Fuck you and your creepy behaviour. Shameful, and flies in the face of the rules here.
You can’t handle someone who won’t tolerate your shitfuckery and stands up for himself and beliefs, so you go low and post personal details online. Proof of your low moral character.
Insects like you need to be thrown around a room.

The bigger question is why you feel the need to trawl the internet for my personal details and then repost them here.
And you’ve got the hide to accuse me of inappropriate shit on the internet.
You cunts have my image, name and suburb on here and it’s a pathetic attempt to intimidate and bully.
Fuck you and your creepy behaviour. Shameful, and flies in the face of the rules here.
You can’t handle someone who won’t tolerate your shitfuckery and stands up for himself and beliefs, yet you post personal details online.
You need to be thrown around a room.
The even bigger question is, "Why are you such a gutless turd of a man ?"

If you can dish it out, you can take it.

🖖 :ROFLMAO:

The even bigger question is, "Why are you such a gutless turd of a man ?"

If you can dish it out, you can take it.

🖖 :ROFLMAO:

Asshole, I don’t search for you fucks online.
I don’t find images, names or where you live.
Don’t try to justify it, cunt.
I keep it to the topics at hand, loser.
Come to Doncaster. Let me know when.

Asshole, I don’t search for you fucks online.
I don’t find images, names or where you live.
Don’t try to justify it, cunt.
I keep it to the topics at hand, loser.
Come to Doncaster. Let me know when.
I'll be right here in Bandera.

See you when you get here, bogan.

🤟 :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back