More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you call yourself a religious person? (I'm just asking to find out why you find alternate lifestyles so repulsive)

Interesting you bring up religion …
Many view a lifestyle, repulsive, or simply not agree with it without hating the people in that lifestyle. In fact, this is most commonly the case.

I have many atheist and agnostic friends who are repulsed by the gay lifestyle and the agenda to sexualize their young children in school.
None of them ‘hate’ gay people.

Up to this point in time, we still have freedom to choose faith or not. We respect all faithless / religious people in the same way, I would hope.

Love for humanity should not depend on faith, faithless, gay, straight, trans-gender, right, left.

I love all of humanity, but I certainly don’t have to carry a rainbow flag, celebrating gay lifestyle in a parade to prove this.
At some point in the near future, when I choose to abstain from this, I will be punished.

It's probably been up your ass.
No one is afraid of homosexuals. :ROFLMAO:

This is the dumbest thing you people keep trying to use to control the discourse.

Go pack fudge in your closet, leave the damn kids alone, and reap your MonkeyPox like a man.

I don’t know, man. If you go back and look through the last week or so worth of posts from these whack-a-do conversations you guys have here, I think you’ll notice that you seem to have a predilection for posting about things being inserted into peoples anuses.

I don’t know if your friends have noticed, or maybe that is why they like your posts, but it is definitely a trend on your part.

I don’t know, man. If you go back and look through the last week or so worth of posts from these whack-a-do conversations you guys have here, I think you’ll notice that you seem to have a predilection for posting about things being inserted into peoples anuses.

I don’t know if your friends have noticed, or maybe that is why they like your posts, but it is definitely a trend on your part.
giphy.gif

And thank you to all you TGP fags for descending on this off-topic sub-forum the past week..

It's been a hoot, and I hope you stay and bring yore boyfriends wif you.

🖖 :ROFLMAO:
Dude, you've been here 4 months and you think you own the place. Hahaha. Get over yourself.

And you wonder why I ask if you hate LGBTQ yet you use fag as an insult. Do you still call black people n****** too?

Last edited:
I never even heard of that forum until I was on the old GAB forum, and they kept talking about it.

I was on PlexiPalace. I joined MetroAmp in 2004 - was there for the heyday.

I'm on all the technical amp forums.. have been for many years.
I had memberships at both those but doubt if I posted more than twice. I just lurked. And not all that often.

For technical stuff, I watch Uncle Doug on YouTube and sometimes Psionic. I have some world class guys if I need stuff fixed.

Ok, that's enough of us getting friendly. Back to bickering... :gethim::gethim::gethim:

I had memberships at both those but doubt if I posted more than twice. I just lurked. And not all that often.

For technical stuff, I watch Uncle Doug on YouTube and sometimes Psionic. I have some world class guys if I need stuff fixed.
I always spend about 2 months reading any forum before I join.. get the lay of the land. (no homo)

I'm a patron on Mr. Carlson's lab.

His YouTube channel is really good if you're into older radio/tube amp technologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back