More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is afraid of homosexuals. :ROFLMAO:

This is the dumbest thing you people keep trying to use to control the discourse.

Go pack fudge in your closet, leave the damn kids alone, and reap your MonkeyPox like a man.
Out of all the things I mentioned, why did you single this out?

Why should LGBTQ people hide in the closet? Why can't they be who they are in public just like straight people?

It's not me you need to worry about, bro.

:ROFLMAO:
Not worried in the least. Just interested. And I should have added "I realize that's a personal question so if you don't want to answer I get it".

"I realize that's a personal question so if you don't want to answer I get it".
Lets do it this way.. You first. :ROFLMAO:

Lay out for us all your belief system.

giphy.gif

Well, good for you junior!
I'm not ashamed of my beliefs. If I was, well, I'd question why and wonder if maybe I was wrong about them. That said, I'll repeat what I said earlier, if someone chooses not to answer that's totally fine too. Different people have different levels of personal privacy. I'm sure there are things you'd freely chat about on an internet board that I would choose not to. Different strokes...etc.

No. I would not call you that.

It was rhetorical anyway.

I already knew what your belief system is, based on your weaselly, mocking queries here.
What would you call me then?

I'm not ashamed of my beliefs. If I was, well, I'd question why and wonder if maybe I was wrong about them. That said, I'll repeat what I said earlier, if someone chooses not to answer that's totally fine too. Different people have different levels of personal privacy. I'm sure there are things you'd freely chat about on an internet board that I would choose not to. Different strokes...etc.
Wasn't asking for an explanation, junior. It's your life, you do you and accept what you find at the end of the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back