More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like watch two Pee Wee Hermans get all upset. They'll hit you with rubber-glue and "I know you are" soon. I'm having some great laughs.
giphy.gif

It's like watch two Pee Wee Hermans get all upset. They'll hit you with rubber-glue and "I know you are" soon. I'm having some great laughs.
What? Seek medical attention. I think you’re having a stroke

Fair enough man, however whether he brought it on himself, that poor prick got utterly piled on by the peanut gallery here.
As I’ve said before, (and I’ll speak directly to these muppets now) I’ll happily trade insults and sledging with you wankers. It’s free speech and codified by law.
I despise pedophiles and perpetrators of child abuse as I’ve actively stated here before, and I’ve never said that I support far-left ideologies such as trans-rights workshops for little kids. Of course that’s not ethical.
Yet you fuckwits need a poster boy to attack, because there’s a pack mentality of far right conservatism here and so that’s me 😂. Ah you misguided clowns.
Yes, I support gay rights. My beliefs are more to the left of you lot, and you’ve got the right to your beliefs, however when you a) advocate violence against those who don’t share your beliefs then get fucked.
Left wing beliefs and views that exist legally are within the law, then you’re basically pushing for vigilantism. Dangerous ground, so take your conspiracy theories and shove it.

And b) @Picasso I’m calling you out directly here, posting an image and my first name on a forum, thinking you can intimidate and attack is fucked up and a sign of someone unhinged and with too much time on their hands. I support free speech and your right to your opinion, but you seriously need to get a life.
Carry on.
All that bullshit aside, where is this purported video of you playing a guitar ? @Picasso

I wanna see that shit.

:ROFLMAO:

Allowing this sub forum to exist and keeping political discussions out of the main forum serves no useful purpose? I'd argue that it does, and does it very well.
... and I'd agree 100% mate.

However, this in no way justifies the 50-post rule used for the Classifieds section's being applied here.

As I said, 50 posts will not prevent trolling or any other mode of human behaviour. The 50-post rule addresses an entirely-different class of issue altogether - that of establishing trust with a view towards "safer" financial transactions.

... and I'd agree 100% mate.

However, this in no way justifies the 50-post rule used for the Classifieds section's being applied here.

As I said, 50 posts will not prevent trolling or any other mode of human behaviour. The 50-post rule addresses an entirely-different class of issue altogether - that of establishing trust with a view towards "safer" financial transactions.
@Findthetone1 @PLX

When I hit 50 posts, I might put something up for sale. If it's something you like would you trust me enough to buy from me?

@Findthetone1 @PLX

When I hit 50 posts, I might put something up for sale. If it's something you like would you trust me enough to buy from me?
I've sold a ton of gear over the past 5 years, or so..

All I have now, I'm keeping.

Prolly won't buy much gear either. Although, I would like to one day have a Nuno N4 guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back