More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t figure out if you are a 15 year old drop out sniffing glue in mommy’s basement, or a 50+ year old, divorced dude that hates his ex-wife, lawyers, and hasn’t spoken to his children in years. Either way, good luck.
DD25B904-4BE3-49DB-887D-18B9C75E2B50.jpeg

That you're a troll? You should. Keep drinking that MSM propaganda and let me know how it works out for you, Skippy.
It's working out fine.

So, are you against police brutality or not? Do you ever wonder why nearly 1% of the population is incarcerated?

What?? I did answer. Let me spell it out for you.

Both of those are symptoms of a police state.

Now, your turn to answer my question.
Oh, I see. So because there are people that are incarcerated, that's a "Police State" Got it. A few more questions for you;
1: What is YOUR solution, genius?
2: Do you live in or near a larger city?
3: If so, have you done a ride along with your local police department?

Oh, I see. So because there are people that are incarcerated, that's a "Police State" Got it. A few more questions for you;
1: What is YOUR solution, genius?
2: Do you live in or near a larger city?
3: If so, have you done a ride along with your local police department?
I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions. You can take the 5th of course if you're scared.

Since you likely don't remember, here they are again.

So, are you against police brutality or not? Do you ever wonder why nearly 1% of the population is incarcerated?

I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions. You can take the 5th of course if you're scared.

I'll answer when I feel you're worth giving an answer to. How's that?

Ok, you have made up your mind that this is a problem, so,
What states is it most prevalent?
What’s your solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back