More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think police beating citizens to death is ok?

… one more time, Brother B&N.

1) What states is this problem which you feel persists, most prevalent?

2) What’s your solution?

3) Do you believe black on black violent crime across America should be painted by the main stream media as ‘racist’?

1). Google police beatings. Take note of where they occur.
2). As a start, stop letting the police police themselves.
3). What!?!?!

Google?! Yikes…😂😂😂😂

OK, I was polite,
… All the best, Mr. B&N!
I appreciate your manners. You're Canadian through and through. You guys are good neighbours. ("u" see what I did there? )

"I’m calling you out directly here, posting an image and my first name on a forum, thinking you can intimidate and attack is fucked up and a sign of someone unhinged and with too much time on their hands. I support free speech and your right to your opinion, but you seriously need to get a life."

Vsc4S6Q.jpeg

Boring.
Obvious.
Predictable.

No one has an irrational fear of sodomites.

This is a device you people use in an attempt to control the discourse.

I know you people love to use that term, but it's expiration date (due to extreme overuse) is getting very near. :ROFLMAO:

The fact you label them “Sodomites” (the etymology of which is based on Old Testament Judaism, ie: fucking bullshit) tells us everything about your antique moral code that we need to know.

Is that really your head ?

Of course it is.
Why do you think it’s my avatar?
Fucko over here searched the internet, found a YouTube of me demoing an amp, worked out my name and walked around his trailer with a 5cm boner high-fiving himself all day.
Again, your attempts at insults are obvious, boring and predictable. Same as you.

It's fucking ridiculous.

That is literally ALL THEY HAVE !

:ROFLMAO:
I have only been here a short while, but…it seems like that’s all they need to get you guys giddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back