More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Findthetone1 @PLX

When I hit 50 posts, I might put something up for sale. If it's something you like would you trust me enough to buy from me?

Hmm, this would be quite a challenge for them.
In their minds, someone whose political beliefs differ from theirs selling something they want would have to be

a. A government conspiracy

in which…

b. A nefarious plan emerges from a planet of queer aliens, hell bent on fabulous world domination in which Communist Transvestite GayPaint™ is handed out in before school care fingerpainting programs to warp the minds of unborn children

which must lead to…

c. A masterminded attempt from the DeMoNcRaTz who are also shapeshifting Lizards in league with the WHO / NWO / FEMA / NKOTB / NWOBHM / WTFBBQ to infect everyone with a virus, requiring a vaccine which will kill nearly everyone, send the country broke, and so financially ruin said government (which of course makes no sense) during which time Black people in ‘Murica are busy only murdering other Black people, on a colossal scale

and if YoU dO yOuR ReSeArCh you’ll uncover it’s all…

d. A plot hatched by radical left wing Australian schoolteachers whose sole objective is to make everyone wear dresses, have pink hair, watch reruns of the 2023 GayRammys and turn Joe Biden into a futuristic cyborg determined to fuck Donald Trump on live TV, while the greatest criminal alive (Zelensky) beats off in the corner.

Quite the pickle.

Last edited:
All that bullshit aside, where is this purported video of you playing a guitar ? @Picasso

I wanna see that shit.

:ROFLMAO:
I have not seen a guitar playing video from Joel, do you seriously think she can play? The cartoon picture sort of fell in my lap. I guess it really is her! (Stripped Anus emoji) Now we have to find the guitar vids, if there are any which I highly doubt. Groomers will be groomers.

I have not seen a guitar playing video from Joel, do you seriously think she can play? The cartoon picture sort of fell in my lap. I guess it really is her! (Stripped Anus emoji) Now we have to find the guitar vids, if there are any which I highly doubt. Groomers will be groomers.

God knows what else has “sort of fallen into your lap”… Gross.
Anyway, any videos of you playing guitar you’d like to share Pick-Arse-O, or are you just the resident OT hillbilly? 🤔

Last edited:
Hmm, this would be quite a challenge for them.
In their minds, someone whose political beliefs differ from theirs selling something they want would have to be

a. A government conspiracy

in which…

b. A nefarious plan emerges from a planet of queer aliens, hell bent on fabulous world domination in which Communist Transvestite GayPaint™ is handed out in before school care fingerpainting programs to warp the minds of unborn children

which must lead to…

c. A masterminded attempt from the DeMoNcRaTz who are also shapeshifting Lizards in league with the WHO / NWO / FEMA / NKOTB / NWOBHM / WTFBBQ to infect everyone with a virus, requiring a vaccine which will kill nearly everyone, send the country broke, and so financially ruin said government (which of course makes no sense) during which time Black people in ‘Murica are busy only murdering other Black people, on a colossal scale

and if YoU dO yOuR ReSeArCh you’ll uncover it’s all…

d. A plot hatched by radical left wing Australian schoolteachers whose sole objective is to make everyone wear dresses, have pink hair, watch reruns of the 2023 GayRammys and turn Joe Biden into a futuristic cyborg determined to fuck Donald Trump on live TV, while the greatest criminal alive (Zelensky) beats off in the corner.

Quite the pickle.
Lol. You like to paint quite the picture, don’t you, joelgroomerdildo? My point to my posts is that this is mainly a forum for musicians. To let twats like you create accounts and start immediately slinging shit in OT undermines the credibility of the site IMO. I really don’t care. I’m happy to keep pointing out how stupid some you unicorn and rainbow schmucks are. It’s obvious the owners of the site are concerned with traffic volume and that’s it so congratulations for being their mule you idiot.

Lol. You like to paint quite the picture, don’t you, joelgroomerdildo? My point to my posts is that this is mainly a forum for musicians. To let twats like you create accounts and start immediately slinging shit in OT undermines the credibility of the site IMO. I really don’t care. I’m happy to keep pointing out how stupid some you unicorn and rainbow schmucks are. It’s obvious the owners of the site are concerned with traffic volume and that’s it so congratulations for being their mule you idiot.
OMG LOL You have GOT to be fucking joking. This is the funniest thing I've read here. This place is the guitar communities' loony bin. I'm not kidding - that's the consensus. 4Chan for Madison Square Bedroom players.

BAHAHAHA
Musicians?
Then what the fuck are you doing here, apart from a great job of setting the bar REAL low.

One minute I need to reread that post of yours…

1675776323951.jpeg

OMG LOL You have GOT to be fucking joking. This is the funniest thing I've read here. This place is the guitar communities' loony bin. I'm not kidding - that's the consensus. 4Chan for Madison Square Bedroom players.
Feel free to leave then, guitar site super star :hys:
How will I EVER survive without the internet approval of the Tan Pants Club at TGP? Oh...the humanity!!!!:hys:

But hey at least we know you're vax'd and boosted as well as having the annual flu shot. Did you get them on both arms on the same day?
And this is the kind of thinking that sets the wonderful tone here.

The island of misfit boys, 4chan for guitar buyers, the posters who got kicked out of Bass Talk/TeleDiscussionForum/TGP/etc. Anti science/raging homophobes/incels/survivalists/gapped tooth hillbillies. Reminds me of MyLittlePony - I mean My Les Paul.

I love it here. You guys are a fun diversion in my day. Don't EVER change ok?

Oh, same arm, different days.

And this is the kind of thinking that sets the wonderful tone here.

The island of misfit boys, 4chan for guitar buyers, the posters who got kicked out of Bass Talk/TeleDiscussionForum/TGP/etc. Anti science/raging homophobes/incels/survivalists/gapped tooth hillbillies. Reminds me of MyLittlePony - I mean My Les Paul.

I love it here. You guys are a fun diversion in my day. Don't EVER change ok?

Oh, same arm, different days.
Stay calm and get boosted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back