More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
All-good mate.

I appreciate appreciation. :confused:
Seriously? I know you try to stay neutral but any fucktard that creates an account and immediately makes their first post in OT is CLEARLY a fucking troll. Don’t encourage them man. There really should be a minimum post rule before you can go to OT to stop this shit MM

…he says, like the wannabe gatekeeping clown he thinks he is 😂
Get your hand off it, Findmyknob.
You ain’t in charge of shit.
9ONN0Y9.jpg

Seriously? I know you try to stay neutral but any fucktard that creates an account and immediately makes their first post in OT is CLEARLY a fucking troll. Don’t encourage them man. There really should be a minimum post rule before you can go to OT to stop this shit MM
You're a friendly rascal. Let me buy you a decaf and a cruller.

Hang around a while and see where and what I post over the next while. I'm sure you'll be watching me closely. I may even post some good guitar and amp info that you'll find helpful and educational.

…he says, like the wannabe gatekeeping clown he thinks he is 😂
Get your hand off it, Findmyknob.
You ain’t in charge of shit.
There's a few people here who need to lay off the caffeine.

You're a friendly rascal. Let me buy you a decaf and a cruller.

Hang around a while and see where and what I post over the next while. I'm sure you'll be watching me closely. I may even post some good guitar and amp info that you'll find helpful and educational.
Oh, I’m sure it will be super prolific and insightful. I’m absolutely riveted with anticipation!

Seriously? I know you try to stay neutral but any fucktard that creates an account and immediately makes their first post in OT is CLEARLY a fucking troll. Don’t encourage them man.
I didn't encourage him; I simply accepted his explanation as to why he created two accounts. He messed up the first's details so he created and used the second.

He thanked me so I said that I appreciate appreciation. I tried to be funny, sure, but that's not endorsing or encouraging troll-like behaviour 'cause he hadn't been that way towards me.

There really should be a minimum post rule before you can go to OT to stop this shit MM
This would have zero effect on what peeps post in this section.

The Classifieds rule serves a useful purpose; this one would not. Trolls gonna troll whether you or I like it or not.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back