My hang up...

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
So this lady finally replied to me five days after I sent her an e-mail saying I'm interested but not for $500. She said just the pickups were worth the $500. I ignored the message... the next day I get another e-mail saying just the tremolo is worth $500, but she would go to $480 and THAT'S IT. So 4 days go by and yet another e-mail comes in saying that the whammy is $500 retail, but she would go to $450 and no lower, but I had to act quickly. Well, this morning I get yet another e-mail and she's complaining about having to pay yet another divorce attorney... bla bla bla... gives me some contact phone numbers, says I can pick it up at MI or some house in LA... $400 is the bottom price, no lower, and I have to act today or tomorrow.

I'm thinking I offer her $325. :D

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":e5782 said:
So this lady finally replied to me five days after I sent her an e-mail saying I'm interested but not for $500. She said just the pickups were worth the $500. I ignored the message... the next day I get another e-mail saying just the tremolo is worth $500, but she would go to $480 and THAT'S IT. So 4 days go by and yet another e-mail comes in saying that the whammy is $500 retail, but she would go to $450 and no lower, but I had to act quickly. Well, this morning I get yet another e-mail and she's complaining about having to pay yet another divorce attorney... bla bla bla... gives me some contact phone numbers, says I can pick it up at MI or some house in LA... $400 is the bottom price, no lower, and I have to act today or tomorrow.

I'm thinking I offer her $325. :D

Just say you'll pay $400, then when you show up in person, there is no chance she will be able to resist the Bob Savage charm...and you will get the guitar for free. 8)

give her a buck fiddy if she throws in the polar bear rug

but mark my words.....

potato chip tones

---you could slice tomatoes with that body

might as well krazy glue two pickups to a piece of paper

:D

>|<>QBB<
mentoneman":4c52f said:
give her a buck fiddy if she throws in the polar bear rug

but mark my words.....

potato chip tones

---you could slice tomatoes with that body

might as well krazy glue two pickups to a piece of paper

:D

LOL! If she went for the $325, I'd have that thing on ebay the same day.

This is absolutely hilarious. I have a 7 String For Sale Stalker®. This woman must be tweaking or something. Checkout this last e-mail I got over the weekend:

"I think we told you tou could have this for $ 450...which is already a) $ 100 less than a) offered to anyone else...b) $100 less than the retail value of the Floyd Rose whammy which is rare to find but makes the guitar sound extra incredible... old e-mails will be deleted soon yolen or sharon..."

So let me get this straight: The guitar is listed in the ad for $500. As she remembers, she has offered it to me for $450, which is $100 less than she's offered it to anybody else, and is also $50 MORE than it's listed for in the ad? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! And all of these e-mails are coming at me without a single reply from me.

I love this kind of stuff.

Back