Jim, I hope all goes well. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I have been thru a similar family crisis with a nephew and St Jude Childrens Hospital (note my avatar). You have to know that they are in the best of care.
That's a great hospital. I had to take my son to the Cali one a few times when he was just a lil guy, and all turned out well. I hope the same for Jim and his family.
I have a good friend who had to move to Pittsburg to be by that hospital. He was born with his intestine outside of his body. They tucked em in and he was fine for ten years. Now he has to stay close to that hospital because they did a transplant and only they know how to deal with the flare ups he has. Rejection type issues.
We heard from Jim yesterday - the "another MRI" is tomorrow (Thursday)....so let's all send whatever vibes we've got and hope for some more good news...