New Bogner amp leaked- Snorkler 50

I think most Bogner's sound pretty good, they may not be for everyone, but most sound pretty good to my ears.

There are about 4-5 Bogner amps that I would like to add to my collection.

I always appreciate the video clips everyone provides in this forum since we can get produced sounding video clips to in-the-room cellphone video clips.

It helps to hear both types.

I’m torn on the Fish preamp me ton by the OP…

I REALLY want to believe it is real… but I legit was just messaging with support recently and was told there was a risk if I send my Fish in. That if ANYTHING happens to it from shipping they cannot replace and parts. No more exist on hand.

If they were about to launch a reissue I don’t think that would be a warning I’d get but who knows … maybe they are trying to play it off and keep it beyond under wraps.

The fish is just Bogners ideal take on a few sounds in a rack , the core of those being the way he wants a Marshall to sound. The Snorkler Marshall vs Fish Cantrell mods are very similar with some obvious differences being needed between the mods to get similar results out of each unit. A snorkler in rack form would probably be a better release for them… add a gain stage or some EQ options and slap on Jerry as a co designer/sig artist.

Get ready!

Attachments

• IMG_1089.png
    IMG_1089.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
I think most Bogner's sound pretty good, they may not be for everyone, but most sound pretty good to my ears.

There are about 4-5 Bogner amps that I would like to add to my collection.

I always appreciate the video clips everyone provides in this forum since we can get produced sounding video clips to in-the-room cellphone video clips.

It helps to hear both types.
I've always liked Bogners, I like the unique character they have.

Noise gate is cool!

50W EL34 dual mode single channel all tube head
tube buffered effects loop with controllable noise gate

front panel:
blue (crunch)/red (high gain) mode, deep and red mode bright switch
gain1, gain2 (red mode only), bass, middle, treble and presence controls; on/off; standby/play
Back panel:
loop send and return, noise gate threshold and return level MV control, loop + gate on/off
line out, single 16, dual 8 and 4 ohm speaker connectors, fuse and AC receptacle

Single button mode foot-switch included.

Black levant tolex with black piping, gold cap handle and vent grills

Cool. Really hoping this just shows up on Sweetwater vs having to chase one like the Pandora...
I have the same concern since SW didn't have the SKU in their system. I hope this isn't some "Custom Shop" order where Reinhold is going to build all of these to order, one at a time, like the Pandora. I'll still buy one and wait, but what a wait it'll be, lol!

Back