New Cameron 50W Prototype

• Thread starter Thread starter glpg80
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s new about it? I’ve been selling guitars and amps for 20 plus years. On my channel you can see I’ve sold Cameron amps since 2012. I don’t take deposits or down payments. I get the amp and I sell it. That’s it.
Nothing new about it. That is the point. Good for you, i guess..all the fallback you see here will have nothing to do with you, so try to thicken up that skin.

Refer to his signature which says his site is being held hostage by a domain squatter.
I don't know anything about this EXP Jason guy, I'm sure he is legit :dunno:

But hasn't that URL been that way for awhile now? Does that mean he didn't pay is bill / or re-up and someone moved in on it? Can he not just create a new one? This part is confusing to me if you are trying to show stuff online and possibly sell online. I'm probably just confused.

Reactions: rsm
Never forget....the Fucked Fifteen :dunno:

Used? sure, the damage is done
New? no fucking way

I'd even consider giving a used one to a friend here (after playing if it for 3-6 months) :D
Tbh man, he's always going to be shitty unless he pays them back which he probably won't. But I must say a couple of years back when he was working with some other forum member here can't remember his name, sucker free gear or whatever.

They were listing on Reverb so....I wouldnt be worried about getting scammed as a new buyer. I've been screwed on Reverb but as a buyer idk, I think it's mostly worry free as long as you open and test the product immediately for issues.

Edit, read all the replies and it looks like he's already posted here. I'd buy new from reverb if i had the cash....But why Mark won't refund these people after a decade is ridiculous so i can understand why someone wouldn't want to deal with him at all.

Tbh man, he's always going to be shitty unless he pays them back which he probably won't. But I must say a couple of years back when he was working with some other forum member here can't remember his name, sucker free gear or whatever.

They were listing on Reverb so....I wouldnt be worried about getting scammed as a new buyer. I've been screwed on Reverb but as a buyer idk, I think it's mostly worry free as long as you open and test the product immediately for issues.

Edit, read all the replies and it looks like he's already posted here. I'd buy new from reverb if i had the cash....But why Mark won't refund these people after a decade is ridiculous so i can understand why someone wouldn't want to deal with him at all.

I don't think the only concern is being scammed on a new amp; it's supporting a builder who scammed others in the past and never tried to undo the damage / make things right. IMO

I'm thankful stock Marshall, Mesa, Engl and Fender amps deliver the goods I want, so I don't have to venture into the often seedy, corrupt world of booteek amps.

What’s new about it? I’ve been selling guitars and amps for 20 plus years. On my channel you can see I’ve sold Cameron amps since 2012. I don’t take deposits or down payments. I get the amp and I sell it. That’s it.
WITH PAYPAL BUYER PROTECTION I ASSUME ? nah dint think so.
Same lame hustle / different day / month / year.
Tell me why caint ole Marky sell his own godamn shit if its soooo stupendous ?

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
WITH PAYPAL BUYER PROTECTION I ASSUME ? nah dint think so.
Same lame hustle / different day / month / year.
Tell me why caint ole Marky sell his own godamn shit if its soooo stupendous ?
Yes, I I think over 95% of my customers pay with Paypal.

Oh shit, I remember you, you're the weirdo stalker on SSI or whatever.

I shouldn't have responded to this dude...

I don't know anything about this EXP Jason guy, I'm sure he is legit :dunno:

But hasn't that URL been that way for awhile now? Does that mean he didn't pay is bill / or re-up and someone moved in on it? Can he not just create a new one? This part is confusing to me if you are trying to show stuff online and possibly sell online. I'm probably just confused.
I don't need to, all my referals and business has been word of mouth, that's why you hardly ever see a listing of mine on Reverb or Ebay. I have no need to pay that squatter who keeps upping the price on me every year. Everything I get is sold before I even have the time to make a listing.

You do realize that’s my EBay and Reverb store with over 20 years of sales and 100% feedback on both platforms. You buy anything through me you get it. Every time.
If my post seemed like I was attacking you, my apologies. It’s just Mark’s name associated with the word sucker seems like a puzzling yet fitting move for him. That’s all. Respect for only selling a finished product in stock and not taking preorders like I assumed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back