New Cameron 50W Prototype

• Thread starter Thread starter glpg80
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
magic.jpg

Yes, I I think over 95% of my customers pay with Paypal.

Oh shit, I remember you, you're the weirdo stalker on SSI or whatever.

I shouldn't have responded to this dude...
966kdo.jpg

Nope no SSI here. Yes you're correct MC is a highly well respected businessman with the best babysitters in the business to manage his affairs.
What was i thinking.

Last edited:
I don't think the only concern is being scammed on a new amp; it's supporting a builder who scammed others in the past and never tried to undo the damage / make things right. IMO

I'm thankful stock Marshall, Mesa, Engl and Fender amps deliver the goods I want, so I don't have to venture into the often seedy, corrupt world of booteek amps.
Definitely understand that.

I've listened thru my pods, my car, my home stereo...what am I missing? The bass is at 9:00 and treble at 3:00 and it's dark and murky af.

I’m confused why a stand up guy would get involved with Mark, given the long term odds of success are very low.

Even if he only sells amps in hand, there is still the warranty fear. Send it back to Mark to hope to see it again? Based on his record?

There are so many other stress free options, I don’t see Mark producing twenty amps before the next issue arises.

If you are going to buy a new amp from Cameron, do your research. Look up his business filing on California’s (or whatever other state) Secretary of State website: https://bizfileonline.sos.ca.gov/search/business. For Cali.

Find the County Jason and Mark live in and hire a PI to locate their addresses. That way you know where to send the sheriff and the process server when it all winds up in the ditch.

If you are going to buy a new amp from Cameron, do your research. Look up his business filing on California’s (or whatever other state) Secretary of State website: https://bizfileonline.sos.ca.gov/search/business. For Cali.

Find the County Jason and Mark live in and hire a PI to locate their addresses. That way you know where to send the sheriff and the process server when it all winds up in the ditch.
Why would someone do all that? When someone pays me with PayPal they get this thing called my address and I give them this thing called a tracking number when I ship the amp. If there is any issue they have PayPal buyer protection plus whatever the cc. Company provides. I mean if you want to waste money on a PI to figure out where I live go for it.

Why would someone do all that? When someone pays me with PayPal they get this thing called my address and I give them this thing called a tracking number when I ship the amp. If there is any issue they have PayPal buyer protection plus whatever the cc. Company provides. I mean if you want to waste money on a PI to figure out where I live go for it.
People move. Or get evicted. Or jailed.

What is the full business name of the entity that is selling these amps? What state is the business domiciled in?

Is it just a d/b/a or assumed name? Is it a LLC? Inc.? Is there a d/b/a filing along with an incorporated entity?

Does the business have a good and valid insurance policy?

Just business. You associate with a known scammer, you assume the risk and the exposure.

Last edited:
It was recorded with a cell phone in teh room.

:ROFLMAO:
Hey bro, it's my channel not Mark's, as I said in the description on the main page of the channel I do in room clips of amps from current consumer level smart phones as I believe it gives the person listening the best interpertation of what an actual amp sounds like in person. There are so many clips of people recording clips running amps through mixing boards and DAWs so when you hear the actual amp in person it sounds nothing like what you were hearing in the clip or recording.

Judging by your two earlier posts so you seem to be an expert when it comes to not only recording tone but judging it as well. Mark as well as myself are very open minded when it comes to learning new things especially when it comes to this. I assume you have clips of your playing you can show us on Youtube of yourself?

No, you're not. Also there is no waitlist for a 100 watt version of this amp.
Well they are telling me different . Oh damn. I got on the list for the new CCV . I didn’t know they all are 50 . But ya you can see in the other video I actually commented how do I get in the list or whatever you want to call it, they gave me the email in the next comment. And yes I emailed them with a reply back .
I assumed you could choose watts

Well they are telling me different . Oh damn. I got on the list for the new CCV . I didn’t know they all are 50 . But ya you can see in the other video I actually commented how do I get in the list or whatever you want to call it, they gave me the email in the next comment. And yes I emailed them with a reply back .
I assumed you could choose watts
Ok I see your Email now, at least I assume it's you, I don't want to dox you and say your name. You wanted a new CCV right? There is no 100 watt purple modern amp. I had put your name on the waitlist till we or someone comes up with a contract manufacturer to make them. At that point if I am no longer involved or still involved I will be passing along the waitlist. Also as long as I am involved with an actual manufacturer/Mark not just some shlub selling a few amps a year like I am now. I will make sure that the 15 people get reimbursed. If we go into full production and this does not happen I will withdraw from the business. From the discussions Mark and I have had also remeber I was in LA at the time working with Slayer and GnR at that time when the original Mark drama occured, Mark has every intention to reimburse the original CCV orders. I also have a list of these people and I hope to be in touch with them soon if things start turning around. I have a career/dayjob, this is my side business passion, I really hope to make it full time so I can focus on just the music stuff.

I saw everything that went down in person and I know most of you wont believe me but Mark never had any intention to rip off his own customers. The one manufacturer had went bankrupt on him and believe it or not I had to buy most of the original parts and PCBs at that companies bankruptcy auction.

Who in thier right Fucking minds would give either of these clowns their personal info ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back