New Cameron 50W Prototype

• Thread starter Thread starter glpg80
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause the depth is on 10...
I saw that and that could explain the boominess but it’s dark and murky up top. Cameron often does a mod or three to the Depth/Presence circuits so they may not work like the standard Depth/Presence.

Mark has every intention to reimburse the original CCV orders.
If he won the lottery he wouldn’t give back a nickel, stop being an apologist/enabler.

He could have begun the reimbursement process a LONG time ago, using funds from other sources if he wanted to. Yet it always gets tied back to new success, showing how disingenuous his intent is.

If he won the lottery he wouldn’t give back a nickel, stop being an apologist/enabler.

He could have begun the reimbursement process a LONG time ago, using funds from other sources if he wanted to. Yet it always gets tied back to new success, showing how disingenuous his intent is.
But he didnt have time...only since 2010

Yeah. I have 0 interest in anyone coming to this dumb fuck's defense. Mark Cameron is a piece of fucking trash

Reactions: rsm
Judging by your two earlier posts so you seem to be an expert when it comes to not only recording tone but judging it as well. Mark as well as myself are very open minded when it comes to learning new things especially when it comes to this. I assume you have clips of your playing you can show us on Youtube of yourself?
I'm an expert on Mark owing me an amp, asshat.

:mad:

ba8cf8399104539326fff95093d593f6_w200.gif

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

Pon·zi scheme
/ˈpänzē ˌskēm/
noun

1. a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors.
    "a classic Ponzi scheme built on treachery and lies"

Ok, serious question... has anyone here actually gigged a Cameron? How did it sit in a band mix? All of the clips that I have heard of Cameron amps sound like they are great "playing by yourself" tones. But they sound like they would get completely buried in an actual band setting. I could be totally wrong, so I thought I would ask.

from the RT memory hole...

Think the only thing cameron stole from larry was his customer service
Apparently the collaboration between Larry and Cameron is going to be known as the “Carry On”.

I’ll get my coat….

Last edited:
Hey bro, it's my channel not Mark's, as I said in the description on the main page of the channel I do in room clips of amps from current consumer level smart phones as I believe it gives the person listening the best interpertation of what an actual amp sounds like in person. There are so many clips of people recording clips running amps through mixing boards and DAWs so when you hear the actual amp in person it sounds nothing like what you were hearing in the clip or recording.

Judging by your two earlier posts so you seem to be an expert when it comes to not only recording tone but judging it as well. Mark as well as myself are very open minded when it comes to learning new things especially when it comes to this. I assume you have clips of your playing you can show us on Youtube of yourself?

Hey bro,

No need to start attacking people :dunno:

He didn't really attack your clip, he made a comment about "in-room" vs "mic'd". If you hung out here at Rig-Talk, you'd know that is somewhat of internal joke/thread topic that we discuss quite frequently. We all here agree there are pros and cons to both methods. Also, you have to have thick skin to hang out here because we call it like it is - vs other guitar sites where you have to walk on eggshells. So if someone doesn't like the tone or the clip - deal with it.

Lastly, @Ben Waylin has a bunch of clips posted on R-T, most of which have great tone 🤷

R-T Clips ------ here

Guys…mark didn’t mean to do anything…there was nothing he could do….it wasn’t his fault! I mean yes it IS his business and LLC but that’s besides the point. The fact of the matter is, that since he didn’t MEAN to rip anyone off, and has ONLY had 14+ years to remedy this situation, this should exclude him from any wrong doing. Ok…..fine….i GUESS its kinda screwed up that he went underground and MIA for years and didn’t even attempt to apologize, but give the guy a break, he didn’t mean to do any of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back