New Eric Clapton Song

• Thread starter Thread starter Mark Skid
  • Start date Start date
Why do you care so much? You had the shots? Why worry? Afraid it don't work? Asshole
^more wah than a Kirk solo 😢😢😢

i have to explain to you how vaccines work? why vaccines are a good idea? lol read a book, luddite (google that)

you should have kept your freedom hole masked instead of self-identifying. now you’re nekid out here in this scary liberal world

^more wah than a Kirk solo 😢😢😢

i have to explain to you how vaccines work? why vaccines are a good idea? lol read a book, luddite (google that)

you should have kept your freedom hole masked instead of self-identifying. now you’re nekid out here in this scary liberal world
Tell me brother, in very short, how does a vaccine work? Just a brief couple sentences will do👍

Tell me brother, in very short, how does a vaccine work? Just a brief couple sentences will do👍
A vaccine contains a small amount of the weakened virus. The Covid 'vaccine' does not contain such a thing. Therefore, it's not a vaccine. However, it works great in depopulation.

bunch of tinfoil hats

I do not mind you dopes killing yourselves but you’re taking so many with you.

enjoy your Darwin awards, losers. fuck Eric Clapton; 4,000,000 heroin shots were cool but two vax jabs, omg mah freedoms!!!
Enjoy getting vaccinated every 5 months for something with average survivability of 99%+.

You got the vax. Good for you. Why are you worried if someone else isn’t vaccinated? I’ve already read studies that vaccinated people have more virus in them and keep spreading it back and fourth to other vaccinated people causing virus mutations. It’s not the unvaccinated, but the vaccinated caused by issues.

Last edited:
I started using a VPN, Firefox, DuckDuckGo..
Suddenly I get different results..
Funny how it's hard to access websites until I got a VPN..
Funny that I sign into websites with Google and my posts don't show up..

Serious question.
If you don't trust any mainstream information, whether it's about medical advice or election results, what exactly are your tenets based on?

Donnie, you’re happy with your decision and I’m very happy with mine.

Neither one of us is going to come around and say ‘oh my goodness, you’re right and I’m wrong’…
All the best brother, good luck!

Enjoy getting vaccinated every 5 months for something with average survivability of 99%+.

You got the vax. Good for you. Why are you worried if someone else isn’t vaccinated? I’ve already read studies that vaccinated people have more virus in them and keep spreading it back and fourth to other vaccinated people causing virus mutations. It’s not the unvaccinated, but the vaccinated caused by issues.
Absolutely! If this so-called vaccine really works then I’m no threat to anyone who’s been vaccinated.
This is another case where people are so fucking stupid and just keep listening to media, ‘save yourself and save others’ bullshit.

A vaccine contains a small amount of the weakened virus. The Covid 'vaccine' does not contain such a thing. Therefore, it's not a vaccine. However, it works great in depopulation.
Not all vaccines have the weakened virus. mRNA vaccines like Moderna and Pfizer help your body create a protein that boosts immunity against a specific virus.

Now the J&J vaccine...that thing was created by witchdoctors.

...no, but seriously the J&J vaccine is a more traditional vaccine and contains a bit of the virus.

Absolutely! If this so-called vaccine really works then I’m no threat to anyone who’s been vaccinated.
This is another case where people are so fucking stupid and just keep listening to media, ‘save yourself and save others’ bullshit.
Exactly.

Sadly, Covid will NEVER be eradicated. It has an animal reservoir and even if a vaccine is created to stop it, animals will keep spreading it back to humans. So if animals can get it, animal transmission will certainly lead to mutations like the delta version.

Oh, you can quote me on this point. By the end of summer 2022, there will be a new “deadly” Covid mutation that will require only mail in voting for the mid-term elections. Just watch …

Exactly.

Sadly, Covid will NEVER be eradicated. It has an animal reservoir and even if a vaccine is created to stop it, animals will keep spreading it back to humans. So if animals can get it, animal transmission will certainly lead to mutations like the delta version.

Oh, you can quote me on this point. By the end of summer 2022, there will be a new “deadly” Covid mutation that will require only mail in voting for the mid-term elections. Just watch …
Of course! Then we will progress to COVID-20, 21, 22, 23, 24...

"Sadly, Covid will NEVER be eradicated. It has an animal reservoir and even if a vaccine is created to stop it, animals will keep spreading it back to humans. So if animals can get it, animal transmission will certainly lead to mutations like the delta version."

This^

Not all vaccines have the weakened virus. mRNA vaccines like Moderna and Pfizer help your body create a protein that boosts immunity against a specific virus.

Now the J&J vaccine...that thing was created by witchdoctors.

...no, but seriously the J&J vaccine is a more traditional vaccine and contains a bit of the virus.
That's my point... up to that mRNA bullshit, the DEFINITION of a vaccine would include that aspect. The WHO then changed the definition to accommodate this EXPERIMENTAL drug, in order to dupe the public into accept it as a vaccine (since vaxes have been around for so long... therefore, trustworthy).

Back