New Eric Clapton Song

• Thread starter Thread starter Mark Skid
  • Start date Start date
That's my point... up to that mRNA bullshit, the DEFINITION of a vaccine would include that aspect. The WHO then changed the definition to accommodate this EXPERIMENTAL drug, in order to dupe the public into accept it as a vaccine (since vaxes have been around for so long... therefore, trustworthy).
And the fact that the CDC admits they do not have the isolated virus?! What the hell is that? How can that be possible?

I guess you can’t isolate something that doesn’t exist.

And the fact that the CDC admits they do not have the isolated virus?! What the hell is that? How can that be possible?

I guess you can’t isolate something that doesn’t exist.
Same in Canada... recently a guy won a court case in Alberta... he was fined for not wearing a mask and being in a public area, and so, when he went to court he requested proof of the virus (the basis for him having to wear a mask and remain locked down). It could not be supplied... therefore, he won.

That's my point... up to that mRNA bullshit, the DEFINITION of a vaccine would include that aspect. The WHO then changed the definition to accommodate this EXPERIMENTAL drug, in order to dupe the public into accept it as a vaccine (since vaxes have been around for so long... therefore, trustworthy).
So you're saying that because the J&J vaccine is a tradional vaccine it is good to go and everyone should get it?

I have had no vaccines …
I have never had flu shot, just my choice for my body.
I don’t make choices for other people though, it’s their freedom to vaccinate as they choose…
But I would never call this spike protein a ‘vaccine’…
How can you have a true vaccine when you can’t even isolate the virus? And then you have to (should) ask, why can’t they isolate the virus?
No one has presented actual proof of the virus.
The whole thing is ridiculous.

Last edited:
So you're saying that because the J&J vaccine is a tradional vaccine it is good to go and everyone should get it?
No. I don't think people should have ANY vaccine. I had some as a kid, even got a few flu ones, but I now understand how they are made, what is in them, and how they can affect a person long term. My point was, and I thought it was clear, by DEFINITION, the mRNA jab is NOT a vaccine, because it does NOT contain any trace of the virus.

No. I don't think people should have ANY vaccine. I had some as a kid, even got a few flu ones, but I now understand how they are made, what is in them, and how they can affect a person long term. My point was, and I thought it was clear, by DEFINITION, the mRNA jab is NOT a vaccine, because it does NOT contain any trace of the virus.
I have no problem with vaccines. (I recently got a tetanus shot). I just want them to go through the full and proper testing channels including long term tests (I’m not talking rush testing). I believe the average vaccine testing is like 8 years? I also want to see a list of risks and side effects. At this point we haven’t even gone through a gestation period. I research EVERY drug that has been given to me by a doctor. I’ve actually had some serious side effects from some of those drugs. For example I had a very bad sinus infection and they gave me a strong antibiotic. Had I not read one of the side effects was tingling in the fingers (leading to nerve damage) and stopped taking it, reached out to the doctor and pharmacist who agreed to stop taking it… otherwise, I would have continued taking it and possibly caused permanent damage. Again, I research and question everything. Two of my doctors asked me why I haven’t taken the Covid vaccine. Both said I had valid questions and that they, as doctors, couldn’t answer my concerns.

More importantly is I don’t want ANY drug/vaccine forced on me. Has zero to do with politics. My body my choice and yes, I’ve always said that. I’m not pro abortion, but it’s not my business what someone else does with their body. Same with smoking cigarettes… I can’t stand it, but I don’t want the govt to take it away. Same with alcohol… etc.

Last edited:
I started using a VPN, Firefox, DuckDuckGo..
Suddenly I get different results..
Funny how it's hard to access websites until I got a VPN..
Funny that I sign into websites with Google and my posts don't show up..
Funny that I sign into websites with Google and my posts don't show up..y
Funny that I sign into websites with Google and my posts don't show up..
🤣🤣🤣 do not apply for any IT jobs, ty

it’s settled law that your individual rights mean dick vs protecting the public health, how about them apples? q-adjacent clowns

Your right to swing your arms ends at the tip of my nose.

The J&J vaxxx is not a traditional attenuated whole virus vaccine. It is a viral vector vaccine that induces spike protein production just like the MRNA ones do just via a different method.

Excerpt from linked medical article:
The Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine uses a slightly different approach than the previous two COVID-19 (Pfizer and Moderna) vaccines. The Johnson & Johnson product is an adenovirus vaccine or a viral vector vaccine. Here is how it works.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine delivers the virus' DNA to your cells to make the spike protein. An adenovirus acts as a delivery vehicle used to carry the coronavirus genetic material (DNA). The adenovirus delivers the little piece of DNA to the cell that will then make the spike protein.

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/how-the-johnson-johnson-covid-19-vaccine-works

it’s settled law that your individual rights mean dick vs protecting the public health, how about them apples? q-adjacent clowns
How is the vaccine protecting public health? Once vaccinated, does it stop someone from getting Covid? Once vaccinated, does it stop said vaccinated person from spreading the vaccine? What are the side effects from the vaccination? How long does the vaccine last? If every human being got vaccinated, would Covid then be extinct?

What the fuck you on about now. We were talking vacinnes.

If every human being got vaccinated, would Covid then be extinct?
Why do you purposely ask such stupid questions? You know the correct term is eradication. And ya, herd immunity is what gets you there. But you know this.

The coronavirus numbers have grown incredibly in Israel with 80% of the population double jabbed with the spike protein.
I’m sure the subsequent booster shots with solve this😑

The J&J vaxxx is not a traditional attenuated whole virus vaccine. It is a viral vector vaccine that induces spike protein production just like the MRNA ones do just via a different method.

Excerpt from linked medical article:
The Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine uses a slightly different approach than the previous two COVID-19 (Pfizer and Moderna) vaccines. The Johnson & Johnson product is an adenovirus vaccine or a viral vector vaccine. Here is how it works.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine delivers the virus' DNA to your cells to make the spike protein. An adenovirus acts as a delivery vehicle used to carry the coronavirus genetic material (DNA). The adenovirus delivers the little piece of DNA to the cell that will then make the spike protein.

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/how-the-johnson-johnson-covid-19-vaccine-works
Yes, the j&j is a viral vector vaccine. It uses a part of the virus, but not the whole virus. These have been around for 45-50 years with proven results...not a new concept like the mrna. Excerpt from vca "The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines use mRNA technology, and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses the more traditional virus-based technology."

https://www.vcuhealth.org/news/covid-19/johnson-and-johnson-vaccine-how-is-it-different

Last edited:
Why do you purposely ask such stupid questions? You know the correct term is eradication. And ya, herd immunity is what gets you there. But you know this.
Got my first ignorant victim.

Covid has an animal reservoir and as such it can NOT be eradicated. No amount of the population being vaccinated will stop it. Thanks for playing though. You lose. :hys:

Notice you failed to answer any of my other questions.... you knew better. :LOL:

Got my first ignorant victim.

I feel like a grade school teacher.

Eradicate as a human threat. Polio has been eradicated in the US but still occasionally pops up in other parts of the world.

You're cute when you think you landed a gotcha.

I feel like a grade school teacher.

Eradicate as a human threat. Polio has been eradicated in the US but still occasionally pops up in other parts of the world.

You're cute when you think you landed a gotcha.
Here is a link to a zoo vaccinating animals for Covid. Animal reservoir means it will NEVER be eradicated. No amount of vaccine will help. Still haven’t answered my other questions, it’s okay, we already know the answers.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...zoo-vaccinating-at-risk-animals-for-covid-19/

Back