New Eric Clapton Song

• Thread starter Thread starter Mark Skid
  • Start date Start date
Here is a link to a zoo vaccinating animals for Covid. Animal reservoir means it will NEVER be eradicated. No amount of vaccine will help. Still haven’t answered my other questions.
Not eradicate the germ dummy, eradicate its threat to humans.

Do words only have binary meanings in that world you inhabit?

"Sadly, Covid will NEVER be eradicated. It has an animal reservoir and even if a vaccine is created to stop it, animals will keep spreading it back to humans. So if animals can get it, animal transmission will certainly lead to mutations like the delta version."

This^
Of course it won't... It's a cold virus. If such viruses did not exist, we would have no immunity to them... thus, we would not exist. Did you not attend grade school science classes?

Same in Canada... recently a guy won a court case in Alberta... he was fined for not wearing a mask and being in a public area, and so, when he went to court he requested proof of the virus (the basis for him having to wear a mask and remain locked down). It could not be supplied... therefore, he won.
WINNER!!! 💰💰💰

I love these names they throw out… “The Delta Variant” they started forecasting months ago that is going to hit in September.
Ohhhh no, I’m filled with fear🤪

A “much more deadly virus”😂 … “An additional booster shot will be very important to keep us all safe”!!!

They can forecast all the intricacies of some bullshit ‘deadly virus’ 3 months ahead, but they get the friggin weather wrong in a 24 hr forecast.

Now, the CDC says that jabbed protein spiked people are more at risk for catching this bs Delta Variant😂

Do people not see this horse crap ?

It’s an insult to our intelligence. It’s so ridiculous, you just have to laugh.

Last edited:
Just read on the internet that studies are showing that nearly 40% of guitarists who play lots of chug are losing mental reasoning capabilities.

Not to worry guys, i hear they're fast tracking a vacinne.

Operation Warped Minds.

250,000 people gathered in Montreal to protest all of this COVID BS,
…the media reported that 3500 people were there😂

The top picture is the best one I could find of the Montreal park protest.
The bottom one is a partial picture of 90,000 people.

texas16_top.jpg

3,000-5,000 looks about right for Montreal.
Maybe 7,500 tops.

I want it on record that I purposely gave up the opportunity to drop a pretty big
Trump innauguration crowd joke in here - but I didn't cause I'm in a good mood. :D

Last edited:
The top picture is the best one I could find of the Montreal park protest.
The bottom one is a partial picture of 90,000 people.

View attachment 87155

3,000-5,000 looks about right for Montreal.
Maybe 7,500 tops.

I want it on record that I purposely gave up the opportunity to drop a pretty big
Trump innauguration crowd joke in here - but I didn't cause I'm in a good mood. :D
Ya, ok… 😂😂😂
You’re priceless, Donnie😂

Here’s the actual protest,
Of course, in your little BS media world, you won’t see this picture

Attachments

• 5C54C636-6138-4E1E-8622-17375AA8192A.jpeg
    5C54C636-6138-4E1E-8622-17375AA8192A.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Here’s the actual protest.

FIRST OFF - The picture I posted is wrong and from a different event.

Really nice picture. Please provide some back-up that matches the story with the photo.

Also, average weather in Montreal the past few weeks has been mid to upper 70s - stuck
in a bit of a heat wave as is much of the northeast.

Considering Montreal natives deal with nasty winters as a way of life, the folks in your picture
seem awful bundled up for the 70s, don't ya think? :cheers:

crowd.jpg

You fight like a tenacious (Delusional) bulldog Donnie, like you’ve got a real horse in the race!
It was the first weekend in May, brother👍
Dig, dig Donnie! You can dig yourself into a bigger hole, come on you can do it!😂😂

Like you’ve got a real horse in the race.

What's your horses name by the way?
Last May. Got it.
Bit of a curve ball there.

Everything I'm reading about the May March is 20-30,000.

Where'd you come up with 3,500 and 250,000??

Ya, ok… 😂😂😂
You’re priceless, Donnie😂

Here’s the actual protest,
Of course, in your little BS media world, you won’t see this picture
I'm from Canada and can confirm the legitimacy of what has been occuring in Quebec, including the numbers. Massive and similar to France.

There were 1/4 million people there, actually they estimate closer to 300,000…
By the way, Donnie… lots of class posting the phony picture…👍

Last edited:
Jesus Fucking Christ. If misinformation is your game, then at least put some fucking effort into something that can't be debunked in five fucking seconds. Physical landmarks don't lie:

https://factcheck.afp.com/us-protest-photo-again-misrepresented-image-montreal-rallyhttps://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-canada-protests-idUSL1N2MT0X2
The picture was originally published March 28, 2018:

https://perma.cc/YZG3-EWF3?type=image
FWIW I haven't done a great deal of traveling in my life but I've been to both Montreal and Washington DC. Pennsylvania Ave is the street where the pic was taken. I've been there and seen that exact location with my very own eyes. Even stood right outside the Canadian Embassy that is highlighted in the photo.

Game Over

lots of class posting the phony picture…

It's a picture of a protest rally that was in Montreal this week - I had assumed you bringing up a rally yesterday meant it was recent.
Simple mistake dude. Nothing nefarious. No conspiracies.

What's your excuse for posting phony pictures????? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Best part is CrazyDave bought it.
Hook, line, and sinker.

200.gif

Last edited:
It's a picture of a protest rally that was in Montreal this week - I had assumed you bringing up a rally yesterday meant it was recent.
Simple mistake dude. Nothing nefarious. No conspiracies.

What's your excuse for posting phony pictures????? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Best part is CrazyDave bought it.
Hook, line, and sinker.

View attachment 87181
I didn't buy anything. You don't know what the hell you're talking about due to decades of alcoholism causing you brain damage... :loco:

Back