New Faces? Why are You Here?

• Thread starter Thread starter 311splawndude
  • Start date Start date
It was @T.V. he reports everyone over there. Probably reported @Aynirar27 because he has better eyebrows and likes to eat boogers too.

Just kidding @T.V. sack up and stop being such a pussy.
7QMv.gif

~ss
Rein it in, dude.

Go back and read these past posts. No back and forth on my end. Just you attacking me.
And I was wrong. but you and others take shots at me as well, remember the serious thread? and there's more than just that thread... point is, there's plenty of blame to go around.

~ss

And I was wrong. but you and others take shots at me as well, remember the serious thread? and there's more than just that thread... point is, there's plenty of blame to go around.

~ss
Wait a minute..

Did you get bant too ?

~ss
The serious thread was a wide, public shot at others. It was intended as an insult. And then you deleted it so A-Bone’s first response wouldn’t accumulate too many likes. How is that a good example of you being nice?

The serious thread was a wide, public shot at others. It was intended as an insult. And then you deleted it so A-Bone’s first response wouldn’t accumulate too many likes. How is that a good example of you being nice?
Now I'm really confused.

You told me Aboner died from MonkeyPox.

🤷‍♂️

See this is a problem, how you interpret and comprehend things. I don't understand why you deflect what I said and start a new line without acknowledging what was said. Is it because you can't justify your comment or because you really don't care and have no intentions to do so? And to answer you, The serious thread was another thread just like the others but for serious discussions, of course people took it the wrong way because people don't take me serious when I'm trying to be serious. I also deleted it be cause you and others kept using it to take shots at me. You went on and on and on, with a tirade of shots and Stabby called you out on it... Bone is always going to get more likes than anyone else, that had nothing to do with it.

~ss

Last edited:
You guys hide here to poke fun of A-Bone’s health issues? Classy.

Back