New Faces? Why are You Here?

• Thread starter Thread starter 311splawndude
  • Start date Start date
He's still alive ?
Yes, he did not die or have monkey pox... His computer was not working and I think he had to wait on parts to get in. Doesn't use a cellphone for forums.

~ss

You guys hide here to poke fun of A-Bone’s health issues? Classy.
So is this a way to say the group PM's are real? And everyone knows about this site so this comment needs a little more explanation.

~ss

So is this a way to say the group PM's are real? And everyone knows about this site so this comment needs a little more explanation.

~ss
I came over because @Aynirar27 said he would be over here. I’m not the only one. I’m just the only one that posted. You’re having a hot mic moment.

And to be clear, I didn’t bring any of this up to anyone else.

I came over because @Aynirar27 said he would be over here. I’m not the only one. I’m just the only one that posted. You’re having a hot mic moment.

Okay thank you for answering a direct question, Too bad some of the others don't step up to the mic.

I can't speak for @PLX but for the record A-bone is a friend, we've had our moments and disagree more than we agree but at the end of the day he knows how I feel about him. I've also been very supportive of him with his health issues. I also think you are making more to this than there is and that's just an observation not an attack.

~ss

Okay thank you for answering a direct question, Too bad some of the others don't step up to the mic.

I can't speak for @PLX but for the record A-bone is a friend, we've had our moments and disagree more than we agree but at the end of the day he knows how I feel about him. I've also been very supportive of him with his health issues. I also think you are making more to this than there is and that's just an observation not an attack.

~ss
If you say so. I’m all set.

My milkshake brings TGPers to the yard

My milkshake brings TGPers to the yard
I just recently started interacting with you. We are both New Englanders, kids at home, basically tradesman (though you are in charge of a considerable amount). It’s sad to see you go.

Oh, and we both seem to be huuuuge attention whores.

OK guys.

Welcome to RT. I think we've gotten to know you a bit :lol:

Maybe you can create or find a thread in Off-Topic to keep going with your banter. Or PM.

Thanks guys.

I just recently started interacting with you. We are both New Englanders, kids at home, basically tradesman (though you are in charge of a considerable amount). It’s sad to see you go.

Oh, and we both seem to be huuuuge attention whores.
You should see the plumbing I’m doing in my basement today. Tradesman is a stretch.

OK guys.

Welcome to RT. I think we've gotten to know you a bit :LOL:

Maybe you can create or find a thread in Off-Topic to keep going with your banter. Or PM.

Thanks guys.
I tried to revamp the TGP LOLs thread

OK guys.

Welcome to RT. I think we've gotten to know you a bit :LOL:

Thanks guys.
Will do and be careful man... you'll get the Hall Monitor comments if you try to keep things on topic.

~ss

You could probably get away with creating a dedicated x-TGP'r thread in OT :yes:

I think that would be fun for everyone.

There is also a TGP bash thread that bubbled up here on the main page - that you've seen.

PS: I'm not a Hall Monitor, just kindly asking you to take it somewhere else than this thread :)

Thanks,

You could probably get away with creating a dedicated x-TGP'r thread in OT :yes:

I think that would be fun for everyone.

There is also a TGP bash thread that bubbled up here on the main page - that you've seen.

PS: I'm not a Hall Monitor, just kindly asking you to take it somewhere else than this thread :)

Thanks,
I get it... come join us over at TGP. I'm moastly over in the PUB.

~ss

Back