New Faces? Why are You Here?

• Thread starter Thread starter 311splawndude
  • Start date Start date
all of the staff there are on a voluntary basis. Why else would they ask members for money every year?
If you are not there to stroke off Pete Thorn, Suhr, and Fractal, you will be only slightly tolerated at best.

Say anything even remotely critical of this holy trinity, and look out.

:rolleyes:

Hi Guys n Girls,
Maybe you are wondering why I joined RT tonight? Well, the simple answer is the best place to ask questions and learn about gear is through others experiences. However the general impression was contributors appear to give honest opinions about their rigs and since here in the UK there is not so much expertise on the high street anymore, there must be plenty of expertise here :cool:

Hello all, I am new also. I joined just to learn as much as possible. The last 20+ years I have been playing the drums in bands, and now tryng to learn the guitar. The drums are so much easier, damn the guitar is hard! At any rate, let the drummer jokes begin!

Hello all, I am new also. I joined just to learn as much as possible. The last 20+ years I have been playing the drums in bands, and now tryng to learn the guitar. The drums are so much easier, damn the guitar is hard! At any rate, let the drummer jokes begin!
With a user name like that, I'm afraid that drummer jokes may be the least of your concern, should a mistaken identity situation present itself.

Welcome.
I love the drums.
Do you have any pics of your rig?

Welcome @El Larry! :cheers:

Just hang in there mate and try to have fun. That's the best way to learn geetar I reckon.

Yup, I was so ugly, my Mom breast fed me thru a straw ....
At least my wife stopped throwing peanuts at me !!!!

I am playing through this 5150 and a Starcaster at the moment. Thanks for the welcome. The nickname was given to me by the guys in a Mexican hot rod club I was in about 15 years ago. You can't make this stuff up, lol.
starcaster5.jpeg
5150.jpeg
starcaster5.jpeg5150.jpeg

Holy cow, I've been away for a long time and I hardly recognize most names here anymore...is this all newer folks or did Reza rejoin with 50 new aliases?? JK, glad to see this board is still very active!!

Back