New Faces? Why are You Here?

• Thread starter Thread starter 311splawndude
  • Start date Start date
I'm 55 and in Info Tech
3 grown boys and a beautiful wife of 30 yrs
Also not political, racist, bigoted or sexist (IMO)
I don't hang out at TGP but they can shove it
We are handing out crack pipes and needles in our cities
From one real, honest, hard working man to another - enjoy your stay here :yes:
:cheers:
Yay!! we have those too!!!
if only we could hand out crack!!
We could could have crack tourism..
that would be a great idea.
thanks
see you out there!!
steffen

Hello.
My name is MrScratch and i'm a gear a holic.
i got in trouble at TGP while commenting on reasons for closures of psychiatric hospitals by the now defunct SoCred party has had immense impact on the rise of homelessness and drug addiction on Vancouvers infamous downtown east side....
i guess i said a bad thing so i got banned for a week.
no political or reality based discussions on a musicians forum. WTF???
anyway hi!!!
Welcome!
I’ve been suspended many times from TGP, but the final straw was for calling Jimmy Page a pedophile. They gave me a month off with an option to beg for forgiveness.

I think you will dig the gear talk here

Welcome!
I’ve been suspended many times from TGP, but the final straw was for calling Jimmy Page a pedophile. They gave me a month off with an option to beg for forgiveness.

I think you will dig the gear talk here
thank you

Well well.......looky what we have here......
Screenshot_20230725-014051~2.png

Welcome new Donnies. 🤣

^ you got proof?

Until then - welcome @jaycal6 :cheers:

Feel free to ignore our resident troll

Was on TGP like 20 years (!) but the mods there have gotten so awful. Branching out a bit to some other forums. And this place suits my love of high gain!
Welcome! TGP ownership is outta control.

The staff here treats it’s members like adults, even when they aren’t acting like one lol

I came here because the information seems more accurate than other guitar forums. Also absent are the pissing contests and dick-measuring bullshit I see on other forums.

I came here because the information seems more accurate than other guitar forums. Also absent are the pissing contests and dick-measuring bullshit I see on other forums.
Welcome to Rig-Talk, the forum of the free and the brave :yes:

I agree with this assessment. In many other forums I see people posting strong opinions and recommendations on gear that they have only ever heard in youtube demos. The opinions here seem to be much more likely to be based on actual experience with the gear

New member here, I started an account here because I am looking to track down some rare bucket list guitars. Forums are typically a good place for that.

Hey guys, Thought I would reintroduce myself. I'm a new/old member from Canada. I came across RT many years ago, I think I opened up my account in July, 2007. I posted a bit but kinda lost track of it. So came across the site again a few months due to an older Gibson LP studio classified that was sold sadly, started reading up and thought there was some good stuff here, legit members and accurate info. When I started the sign up my email was already listed. lol

Back