New MXR Randy Rhoads pedal... GONE

• Thread starter Thread starter espquade
  • Start date Start date
Ha! You don’t know shit about fuck. Altecs with original cones that don’t rub go for 5-$600 a pair all day long.
2-$3000 if they’ve got sPeChUL cOLLeCTOrS iTeMs pOLkA dOtS.
You keep calling everyone stupid. It's no wonder everyone in every thread I have seen you in here thinks you're a fucking tool.
If I constantly had to make shit up like your trolls and the transgenders that lurk the forum, I'd be angry as fuck too!!!! 😆 🤣 😂 😹

In any case, forums like these seen like the perfect place for you dumbfucks to release steam while you take shit and masterbate to cat pics like the one on me profile. Have a good one gents, don't suck on too many small balls today!

Last edited:
⁸⁷⁶⁵
Why are you still here?
No one likes you, pencil dick.
Don't you have some other forum to go to and pretend like it's not you posting here?
Right.... 4 members don't like me = NOBODY 😆

I forgot you speak for everyone, but this is the internet so have at it

If I constantly had to make shit up like your trolls and the transgenders that lurk the forum, I'd be angry as fuck too!!!! 😆 🤣 😂 😹

In any case, forums like these seen like the perfect place for you dumbfucks to release steam while you take shit and masterbate to cay pics like the one on me profile. Have a good one gents, don't suck on too many small balls today!
IMG_5484.gif

In any case, forums like these seen like the perfect place for you dumbfucks to release steam while you take shit and masterbate to cat pics like the one on me profile. Have a good one gents, don't suck on too many small balls today!
Well, you made up RRs D+ being modded so you could help hawk a shitty Dunlop pedal, apparently in exchange for a free pedal. And you can't stop talking about how big an influencer you are even though no one any of us knows has ever heard of you.

So how about this. Put up or shut up. Show some actual proof or a believable testimony from someone who would know that Randy's pedal was more than just a stock D+ or shut the fuck up about it already.

The pedal wasn't even the major contributor to his tone. Anyone who thinks they will ever get their $600 worth out of this pedal is a fucking retard.

Well, you made up RRs D+ being modded so you could help hawk a shitty Dunlop pedal, apparently in exchange for a free pedal. And you can't stop talking about how big an influencer you are even though no one any of us knows has ever heard of you.

So how about this. Put up or shut up. Show some actual proof or a believable testimony from someone who would know that Randy's pedal was more than just a stock D+ or shut the fuck up about it already.
The RR D+ is different from the stock one. I already provided the proof, it's on you 8f you don't want to admit the fact. I'm giving you a free pass because you seem young.
The pedal wasn't even the major contributor to his tone.
It's funny you make up weird, strange shit like this yet say your opponents are. This is why I can't take you seriously. Out of all his gear, he was known for his Tin Can pedalboard. You and the other mentally challenged trans-imps don't know shit.
Anyone who thinks they will ever get their $600 worth out of this pedal is a fucking retard.
it's already happened dumbass 😆

Just because you want to make shit up, doesn't make it true.

The RR D+ is different from the stock one. I already provided the proof, it's on you 8f you don't want to admit the fact. I'm giving you a free pass because you seem young.

It's funny you make up weird, strange shit like this yet say your opponents are. This is why I can't take you seriously. Out of all his gear, he was known for his Tin Can pedalboard. You and the other mentally challenged trans-imps don't know shit.

it's already happened dumbass 😆

Just because you want to make shit up, doesn't make it true.
You sit here claiming you provided proof, when you absolutely didn't provide anything anyone anywhere would consider even in the same ballpark as proof and have the balls to say I'm making shit up?

And clearly I don't give a fuck if you take me seriously, you're a fucking loser.

You sit here claiming you provided proof, when you absolutely didn't provide anything anyone anywhere would consider even in the same ballpark as proof and have the balls to say I'm making shit up?

And clearly I don't give a fuck if you take me seriously, you're a fucking loser.
I did though. You literally discarded the evidence and started with the insults. You're too fucking stupid to admit when you're wrong so here we are. Now you're making up weird "facts" like "The pedal had nothing to do with his tone". Get a life asshat!

Tata dada fucker!!!!

You suck, your burns don’t burn, and nobody likes you. Be gone, fuckstick.

You suck, your burns don’t burn, and nobody likes you. Be gone, fuckstick.
My posts burns more than the piss that comes out your ass and your comment scares me so bad that I may just leave. Boohoo! 😱

I did though. You literally discarded the evidence and started with the insults. You're too fucking stupid to admit when you're wrong so here we are. Now you're making up weird "facts" like "The pedal had nothing to do with his tone". Get a life asshat!

Tata dada fucker!!!!
You posted a link to an internet thread in which not even a single post by anyone on that thread claimed there was evidence that he used modded D+ pedals.

You insulted me in your very first post in response to a post I made simply asking if there was anything you could cite that showed he modded his D+. There was nothing insulting in my post. And anyone who gives a fuck can go back and see it for themselves, yet you still sit here making shit up, like a delusional fucktard.

And show me where I said the pedal had nothing to do with his tone. I'll save you some time. I didn't. You have literally embellished or completely fabricated every single thing you have said in this conversation.

And you wonder why everyone thinks you're a complete fucking douchebag.

You posted a link to an internet thread in which not even a single post by anyone on that thread claimed there was evidence that he used modded D+ pedals.
I've posted comparison pics of the circuit, comparison video of the sounds. Nor sure what else you could want before admitting defeat.
You insulted me in your very first post in response to a post I made simply asking if there was anything you could cite that showed he modded his D+. There was nothing insulting in my post. And anyone who gives a fuck can go back and see it for themselves, yet you still sit here making shit up, like a delusional fucktard.
You're the one making shit up here. The fact that you make things up like "Nobody has bought it for $600!!!" shows you're unaware to reality. Check out reverb.
And show me where I said the pedal had nothing to do with his tone. I'll save you some time. I didn't. You have literally embellished or completely fabricated every single thing you have said in this conversation.
You just did when you said it wasn't a major contributor to his tone, he was never caught without it. A jackass like you wouldn't know. I give you a free pass.
And you wonder why everyone thinks you're a complete fucking douchebag.
A handful of trolls who stop by don't speak for the forum. But yes I am, even I think it 👏 👏 👏

Back