New MXR Randy Rhoads pedal... GONE

• Thread starter Thread starter espquade
  • Start date Start date
I'd love to know what your Facebook presence/name is. How many followers do you have that you get free pedals? I'm surprised Pete Thorn didn't get one.

I think he's full of it on most everything.
Dude has video game posters on his walls that my son took down when he hit 12.
He trolls internet forums pretending to be 52.
You should have seen what he did at the PRS forum. :mad:

I don't see any point in the outrage here. MXR and Boss both pretty much suck so big flipping deal. bUt rAnDY pLaYEd dISs pEduHL who cares....
Apparently you're a dentist/lawyer who can't play of you own one but yet a dentist/lawyer who's fantasizing on selling it for a million dollars. Gotta love the internet
I think he's full of it on most everything.
Dude has video game posters on his walls that my son took down when he hit 12.
He trolls internet forums pretending to be 52.
You should have seen what he did at the PRS forum. :mad:
It's the guest room lol And PRS is just as bad as TGP. In fact, they've created multiple accounts pretending to be me, when I called them out, those accounts "vanished". Trolls gonn troll.

Hopefully upset them by making fun of their shitty pickups and lightweight bowel tuners.
I did, that's literally what started all the shit. I simply told them that the SE line was shit on the Silver Sky SE specifically and they pretty much crucified me for it. It was hilarious 🤣

I also told them that I loved my Santana SE but of course the bad outweighed the good. If you don't worship PRS and constantly defend it, you won't last there but I'm not with the hive mind Taylor Swift mentality.

I did, that's literally what started all the shit. I simply told them that the SE line was shit on the Silver Sky SE and they pretty much crucified me for it. It was hilarious 🤣
Don't quit now. Make sure you constantly reference the classic series as a "Les Paul Double Cut" and the "silver sky" as a "silver strat". Plus you can always fall back on saying their pickups suck because even a lot of PRS guys acknowledge that. Sweep the leg.

Hopefully upset them by making fun of their shitty pickups and lightweight bowel tuners.

He says someone made an account pretending to be him, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt instead of going through it.
It had nothing to do with guitars and everything to do with a member who passed away.

Buy a vintage block logo for cheap.
I recently restored my 1978 script logo.

Sf7JR3h.jpg

I have one on order and got a 15% discount. Don't even care what it sounds like and am not opening it. My amp has all the distortion I need. I just thought it looked cool. I will think about letting some other fortunate soul pay through the ass if they get to $1,000 however.

I have one on order and got a 15% discount. Don't even care what it sounds like and am not opening it. My amp has all the distortion I need. I just thought it looked cool. I will think about letting some other fortunate soul pay through the ass if they get to $1,000 however.
Yup. It's a collectors item. Not sure what these kids are on these days but this is normal - always has been. A good portion of the original buyers for the 3200 will probably never open it. Not really any different from any super limited collector's items but then again, we're on the internet and a forum no less. Sometimes kids will make their own reality as they go along, it's amusing at least :)

This thread has PrEP resistant AIDS jesus christ

So let me get this straight

1. people are reselling the ltd edition rhoads pedal that's literally the exact 250 you can buy for 40 dollars anywhere on earth except with polka dots
for insane money

2. guy with the stupid opinions and the worst vibrato on planet earth is trying to flex on everyone about his FoLlOwERz and how MXR sent him one and he's going to sell it for a markup or whatever

3. people are saying "yo thats wack dawg" to both

I modded it to have an LED indicator, true bypass footswitch, and an external 9 VDC power jack.

PuQrtEc.jpg

Man, I need a 250 with an indicator light. I had a reissue that was quite good, but the OGs are the best.

Buy a vintage block logo for cheap.

I was on facebook marketplace a few months back and someone had thrown up a 1980 beat up distortion + for 50$. I tried to get it but it was gone within 20 min. I'd love an old one for the cool factor.

Back