New MXR Randy Rhoads pedal... GONE

• Thread starter Thread starter espquade
  • Start date Start date
That guy and a couple others claiming I'm not 52 because I recorded videos in a room with video game/movie/music band posters is laughable, your comment is kinda too because it shows how one-sided a forum can be.
Well the comment I posted above sounds like something a 52 yo would say more so than a video game playing mil. So there you go, I can see both sides.

I had a dirt bike…when I was 15. But trucks and flags…old man stuff.

Well the comment I posted above sounds like something a 52 yo would say more so than a video game playing mil. So there you go, I can see both sides.

I had a dirt bike…when I was 15. But trucks and flags…old man stuff.
At least you're willing to see both sides and I respect you for it. Was your comment more mature than mine? Lol Bekueve what you want. I try to return the same respect that's given unto me. Whether good or bad, so if you'rea douche, I'ma douche. I get along with people here and appreciate when they stay on topic and not derail the thread to make it about me. As for the Daniel guy, he always says that my technical skill is terrible but I haven't seen him do anything my daughters can do which is basic 3 chord punk/metal progressions.

I'd love for him to prove me wrong but he always seems to leave the discussion right at the right time. How convenient 🙄

Last edited:
Can you guys take the arguing over to OT? Plenty of space over there.
I have no problem with that, I'd even love for Dan and Wizard to message me directly but seems like they're more concerned with trolling/roasting me publicly. Maybe they'll listen to you :)

I have no problem with that, I'd even love for Dan and Wizard to message me directly but seems like they're more concerned with trolling/roasting me publicly. Maybe they'll listen to you :)

So you going to open the box and plug it in or what? I mean at this point it sounds like you are waiting to sell it for 1K. I'd like to hear more of this pedal but apparently everyone who bought them want to keep them as a museum piece or to sell at 5k

Angry bees pissing in a can is what we are after if we are seeking that authentic Polyphia-Rhoads sig tone.
I tried changing the germanium diodes out for one red and one green LED, to get asymmetric clipping..

Sounded like asymmetric bees in a can.

giphy.gif

Can you guys take the arguing over to OT? Plenty of space over there.

Stop saying douchey shit and I promise we'll stop making fun of you Steve. Pinky promise

1. You can link me to your lead playing instead making someone look, the whole "search for it" is an easy scapegoat.

4. You should work on your own technique and ability before judging others. Besides, all you do are rock chords in your metal tones.

Since you apparently are too fucking stupid to find the search function, here you go

You're allowed to have wild, douchey opinions OR you're allowed to be an awful player with terrible vibrato

Pick one

Back