New MXR Randy Rhoads pedal... GONE

• Thread starter Thread starter espquade
  • Start date Start date
I read everyones voice on this forum in ALF's voice. Try it sometime.

I find myself turning into Goofy trying to do Alf.
Your voice in my head is that guy who does Brock Samson on Venture Brothers.
I've been told that I sound like a modem dialing into AOL.

Last edited:
I did that with my 78 Distortion+

:cool:
Sweet!
I think it's funny that Glitch is calling out specific people for the things they are actually known for contributing to this site :ROFLMAO:
Ironically, I've shared maybe a hundred solid demo videos/shorts of pedals and guitars - they are in the gear reviews section. But they only don't count because you guys are on some obsessive trolling spree, right? 😆

It's cool!
Glitch is Ralph Wiggum's voice for sure
Now all I'm going to hear in my head when Glitch posts is Andy Dick. Some members sound like Morgan Freeman in my head, some sound like Snake Pliskin or the Machoman wrestler guy. :ROFLMAO:
In my head, PlayingWithPower is Jeff Stacy and WizardAmpIphoneClip is Ayman Al-Zawahiri which is far worse....
Stop saying douchey shit and I promise we'll stop making fun of you Steve. Pinky promise
Stop being a douche and I'll stop being a douche, pinky promise. However, no way in hell you can convince me you're not a tranny, the video is proof.
Since you apparently are too fucking stupid to find the search function, here you go

You're allowed to have wild, douchey opinions OR you're allowed to be an awful player with terrible vibrato

Pick one
As expected both the tone and technique are shit. No disrespect. Just sharing my opinion. I don't care for the bees in the can type of sound Distortion that covers your flaws and makes you sound even more like shit anyhow. And yeah. I'd be pissed too if the person I was trying to troll was better at playing my own genre than me 😆

Also "You're too fucking stupid"...
You're too fucking stupid to be mature and move on, even after mods step in to politely all you to stop trolling.
Can you guys take the arguing over to OT? Plenty of space over there.
They're not gonna stop. Maybe a stern warning will stop the tranny pieces of shit from continuing to make the forum a toxic and immature forum, and sharing their shitty riffs too. Let's hope!

Also, Note that his post said "Stop and we'll stop" and yet writes 2 pages of masterbatory posts towards me with his queer friends. Love those love letters of desperation :)

Last edited:
Alright! Now that they're taking a break from sucking each other off and trying to slap their small dicks in my face, here's some new videos of the pedal that have been uploaded:

Part 1 (Unboxing)

Part 2 (Trying it out & Review)

Shorts for those who just want a "pushed amp" to "pedal on a pushed amp engaged" reference

A short for a "clean" amp to "pedal on clean amp" reference":

Seems like it's good for blues on a clean tube amp, definitely has a natural, smooth sounding Marshall amp feel/tone to it.

Doesn't sound anything like bees in a can but I understand some members may need a hearing aid or two.

As always, I'll be contributing a demo/video as soon as the second pedal arrives, which should be a few days!

Hopefully we can stay on topic but I'm pretty sure the tiny dick gay elves will return with something to say... Stop being so obsessed with me guys and I'll stop embarrassing you, let's move on, thanks kindly! :)

Last edited:
Oh my god this is the either the funniest troll or the least self aware, worst guitar player in RT history
Goof morning BC Rich Tranny... Thats your insult of the day? Not much to say, I see :)

At least what I said was true 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆

"you're just mad that I can out play you"

*Proceeds to slowly play 4 pentatonic notes for 37 seconds*

Yeah dude you slay 💪, whatever you say

"you're just mad that I can out play you"

*Proceeds to slowly play 4 pentatonic notes for 37 seconds*

Yeah dude you slay 💪, whatever you say
Where is the pentatonic scale? I usually resolve to Major or Harmonic Minor and Blues scales and I don't expect you know the difference without googling them but sounds like you're just making more shit up, but believe what you want 👍

Where is the pentatonic scale? I usually resolve to Major or Harmonic Minor and Blues scales and I don't expect you know the difference without googling them but sounds like you're just making more shit up, but believe what you want 👍

Yeah dude that"s exactly right, you're obviously slaying 3NPS harmonic minor like yngwie - but EVEN BETTER because you had the MODERN benefit of YouTube, obviously, so you only have to do it in the pentatonic box position at 11.4 bpm

I'm suitably chastened, naturally 🤣

Yeah dude that"s exactly right, you're obviously slaying 3NPS harmonic minor like yngwie - but EVEN BETTER because you had the MODERN benefit of YouTube, obviously, so you only have to do it in the pentatonic box position at 11.4 bpm

I'm suitably chastened, naturally 🤣
Sure thing... this isn't the Harmonic Minor at all and you can TOTALLY play better than faster than me 😆 😅 😂
Harmonic Minor lick:

More Harmonic Minor stuff:

Major scale lick:

Blues scale stuff:

Yeah, I never claimed I could outplay youz those are your words but honestly I probably could - if we're being honest. The more shit you talk, the more pathetic you look, you try WAY too hard to make me look like the worst guitar player you've ever heard yet I outplay you at your own genre. It's laughable but please continue, I needed this! While you get a chub, I get a good chuckle!!
Steve, where do you buy your wigs ?

:unsure:
I never bought any but perhaps I trimmed some pubes from your dead mother's carcass 😉

I never bought any but perhaps I trimmed some pubes from your dead mother's carcass 😉
iqAnHIU.jpg

I ignored
Sure thing... this isn't the Harmonic Minor at all and you can TOTALLY play better than faster than me 😆 😅 😂
Harmonic Minor lick:

More Harmonic Minor stuff:

Major scale lick:

Blues scale stuff:

Yeah, I never claimed I could outplay youz those are your words but honestly I probably could - if we're being honest. The more shit you talk, the more pathetic you look, you try WAY too hard to make me look like the worst guitar player you've ever heard yet I outplay you at your own genre. It's laughable but please continue, I needed this! While you get a chub, I get a good chuckle!!

Dude I'm not reading all that or listening to all that JFC

Judging by your attempt at a "fast" video using "harmonic minor" though, you should probably check out Ben Ellers YouTube video on alternate picking coordination, you know, since you're into that

Back