"Omicron" Strain?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mark Skid
  • Start date Start date
It has nothing to do with the terminology. It has everything to do with the so called "experts" changing direction every fucking day and trying to shove an improperly developed and vetted medicine up people asses.

What you call changing direction every day I call evolving with a very fluid situation (NOVEL virus), both medically (and us being a stupid country), politically here in the US.

What you call improperly developed I call a emergency stop gap measure to try and reduce the strain that Covid was putting on EVERYTHING.

What you call un-vetted I call an emergency use authorized drug that now has over 8.4 billion doses given all across the planet.

I seriously don't get what you three are on about.

Fauci hung? With all the shit that's gone down in the world over the last 20 years you think Fauci deserves a public hanging?

That's so beyond irrational it's not even funny. Scary more than anything.

Last edited:
What you call changing direction every day I call evolving with a very fluid situation (NOVEL virus), both medically (and ridiculously) politically here in the US.

What you call improperly developed I call a emergency stop gap measure to try and reduce the strain that Covid was putting on EVERYTHING.

What you call un-vetted I call an emergency use authorized drug that now has over 8.4 billion doses given all across the planet.

Fauci hung? With all the shit that's gone down in the world over the last 20 years you think Fauci deserves a public hanging?

What you call rational thinking I call delusional beliefs reinforced by the propaganda arm of the current US Government known as Main Stream Media and continuously parroted on this forum by an extremely mentally ill man (person?)
We've had this discussion here ad-nauseum Donald so knock the innocent bullshit off. It, much like your prescence here is as old as the Depends the president is wearing right now.

We've had this discussion here ad-nauseum Donald so knock the innocent bullshit off.

What did you expect, a new spin from me? Why'd you engage?
I don't need to knock anything off because I'm not doing anything.
Quit the patronizing. You're usually really good at it but not this time.

Once again, what is the end game here Mr. Tone?
You've told me what I've been brainwashed with, now tell me to what end?
Who makes out and with what????

When will the media and powers that be admit that there are no such thing as “break through infections”. The vaccine doesn’t work! For example, if I have a hole in my gas tank and I fix it, in a few days, weeks or months the leak reoccurs, do you say there is a break through in the repair or do you say the repair didn’t work and didn’t fix it? Now, would you go back and make the same repair?

What you call rational thinking I call delusional beliefs reinforced by the propaganda arm of the current US Government known as Main Stream Media and continuously parroted on this forum by an extremely mentally ill man (person?)
Lucid. :yes:

When will the media and powers that be admit that there are no such thing as “break through infections”. The vaccine doesn’t work! For example, if I have a hole in my gas tank and I fix it, in a few days, weeks or months the leak reoccurs, do you say there is a break through in the repair or do you say the repair didn’t work and didn’t fix it? Now, would you go back and make the same repair?

Fantastic analogy Dave…
These clot shots and booster clot shots are just weakening the immune system and the gas tank is not fixed, in fact it’s worse than it was to begin with.
The first dead giveaway is reoccurring scheduled ‘booster shots’… That should be a blatant bell going off in anyone’s head that this is not a vaccine.
A ‘real vaccine’ works with one shot. It’s a Minute isolate of the actual Virus so that your body remembers from then on, for the rest of your life, and knows how to fight it.
But, since they’ve never isolated this mysterious virus, (the first one in history), they can’t produce a real vaccine,
…makes sense.

Last edited:

The messaging from the very beginning has sucked. What the heck does breakthrough infections mean anyway?

There's lots of data from lots of sources that show areas with high vaccination rates have lower hospital
cases. And except for around this section of the forum I've not read a single report, from ANY country,
of negative reactions extreme enough and/or in large enough numbers enough to be newsworthy.

The vaccine works at keeping hospitals less populated with Covid patients.

FACT here in the USA, and in England, France, Sudan, Japan, So. Korea, Russia, China, Vietnam, blah blah blah

A hole in your gas tank would be like a blockage in your heart. It gets repaired.

Why are you focusing in on this single aspect so vehemently?
Or you simply hung up on terrible syntax and phrasing?

Last edited:
What you call changing direction every day I call evolving with a very fluid situation (NOVEL virus), both medically (and us being a stupid country), politically here in the US.

You spend a lot of time meddling on cognitive dissonance. Why not, just go get your 3rd jab and await your next order from Brandon?

Why'd you engage?
I engage because I can’t stand narcissistic liberal bullshitters that try to stand on some grand soap box and proclaim all differing opinions as “conspiracy theories” put forth by “Trumptards” that have absolutely no standing so I will continue to call you out on them. Your political beliefs are a failure Donald. You know it and I know it. The last 11 months have put this country in a shit hole so deep that I don’t know if we will ever get out of it. Feel good politics don’t work so get the fuck over it, man up and help put the US back on track.

If unvaccinated people can't get on a plane, who is moving new variants from one continent to another?
You do realise that vaccinated people still transmit the virus, right? You understand this?

dr-fauci-faucism-nazi-mask-mustache.jpg

The modern day Joseph Mengele… But this POS would make Joseph extremely jealous

Last edited:
this ‘deadly’😉 Omicron variant will be used as a reason for the fallout of clot shot deaths? They are already hyping this up to be huge death tolls, …a great coverup.
Of course it will all be blamed on the unvaccinated …😂😂😂

There is one person in ICU with some sort of covid where my daughter is a nurse, ONE. She said the doctors are not even sure if its covid.

I read a headline today stating "symptoms may include runny noses and fatigue"
Around here the medical "experts" being interviewed are saying the mild symptoms are in vaxxed people only. It's still "very dangerous" for the un- vaxxed.

Back