"Omicron" Strain?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mark Skid
  • Start date Start date
Thats like the doctor said we hadnt had flu in 2 years cause they havnt released it in the last 2 years :confused:

Thats like the doctor said we hadnt had flu in 2 years cause they havnt released it in the last 2 years :confused:
Several months ago, the media reported that only one case of seasonal flu was recorded in the entire USA in 2021. The "official" explanation was this... "Masks and social distancing have done such a great job, seasonal flu has been virtually eliminated." :oops:

I am baffled how stupid people are to believe flu cases went to near 0, and "covid" cases literally just replaced normal numbers usually seen associated with common cold and flu. Like, literally 2+2 is 4, replace flu with covid and blast everyone in mass media = hypnosis. It is called programming for a reason... I wish the sheep would turn the fkn tv off.

I am baffled how stupid people are to believe flu cases went to near 0, and "covid" cases literally just replaced normal numbers usually seen associated with common cold and flu. Like, literally 2+2 is 4, replace flu with covid and blast everyone in mass media = hypnosis. It is called programming for a reason... I wish the sheep would turn the fkn tv off.
It’s absolutely absurd…
The whole thing is so blatantly obvious that you just shake your head, and yet there are many many people who are so fucking blind😑

It's so ironic how Gates wants to save the planet and rid the world of diseases and wants the whole world vaccinated by 2030, yet he is a well known eugenecist who thinks the world is way overpopulated ..

Hmm now only if people could just connect the fuckin dots..

Read his latest book. He states clearly he doesn't think overpopulation is a problem. He debunks overpopulation concerns. It's not the problem.

If unvaccinated people can't get on a plane, who is moving new variants from one continent to another?

That's like asking "if some people can't go into a burning house with cans of gasoline who is burning the house?"

The house stands a chance of having the fire put out as long as people are't carrying in gasoline cans and going to every corner of the house pouring it around.

1 person with a virus walks into an old folks home with 1000 people.

10 people with the virus walk into the same old folks home.

Which version stands the greater rate of infection?

Which one will be hardest to shutdown first through isolation?

There are new varients dying off all the time because a person who mutated one might not contact anyone along the way home before testing positive and spends two weeks in isolation killing off the varient and then it's no more.

50888026958_1dd4983c23_b.jpg

4753-6.jpg

imrs.php

220px-President_Clinton_meets_with_Dr._Anthony_Fauci_%2814358494424%29.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200402210104-08-anthony-fauci.jpg

5e90e3980ed73.image.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200402210455-11-anthony-fauci-2014.jpg

2932.jpg

Fauci6.17.jpg

959322380.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 9.53.54 AM.png

The Senior Executive Service (SES) lead America’s workforce. As the keystone of the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978, the SES was established to “...ensure that the executive management of the Government of the United States is responsive to the needs, policies, and goals of the Nation and otherwise is of the highest quality.” These leaders possess well-honed executive skills and share a broad perspective on government and a public service commitment that is grounded in the Constitution.

Members of the SES serve in the key positions just below the top Presidential appointees. SES members are the major link between these appointees and the rest of the Federal workforce. They operate and oversee nearly every government activity in approximately 75 Federal agencies.

The U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) manages the overall Federal executive personnel program, providing the day-to-day oversight and assistance to agencies as they develop, select, and manage their Federal executives.

https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/senior-executive-service/

Last edited:
Read his latest book. He states clearly he doesn't think overpopulation is a problem. He debunks overpopulation concerns. It's not the problem.
Good. He's the one with the problem. He can't even make decent windows software...he should stick to improving that.

Good. He's the one with the problem. He can't even make decent windows software...he should stick to improving that.
Yep, but sadly, people actually listen and believe his evil bullshit.
At this point, Anyone who doesn’t see the very few who control the world are really ignorant.

If Bill Gates is evil then what classification would say a Ted Bundy fall under?

The vaccines are obvisouly working Donnie. Keep getting them.

They are - at reducing the severity of the illness. It's keeping people out of the hospitals
which was always the biggest issue from the early days - emergency and ICU wards/staff
getting overwhelmed. Same with morgues - remember refrigerator trucks parked out back
at hospitals when the original strain first hit bad?

vaccine = not a cure
vaccine = not a deterrent
vaccine = what an aspirin is to a headache

It's unfortunate that you guys were expecting perfection right out of the gate.
Bet you didn't know that polio never got cured.

P.S. Eradicate and cure are not the same thing. Look it up.

Last edited:
Not curious what creature's DNA is being injected into you?

I'm not.
I trust when an overwhelming majority of doctors and scientists give me advice.

I wonder, if there wasn't an internet, would you have taken the vaccine simply based
on your family doctor's recommendation?

Last edited:
If the doctor told you the vaccine doesn't work after 6 months would you have taken it?
The vaccine stops working after 3-6 months because your body has finished removing the poison from its system. It's a therapy, not a vaccine. So each new injection is the same process over and over...except nobody knows what will happen in the long term.

Why would I go to the doctor during cold/flu season?
Cause you got a flu that feels a lot worse than the ones you had in the past.
Trouble breathing and all that.

If the doctor told you the vaccine doesn't work after 6 months would you have taken it?

Well, first he would have told me that it'd help me for at least 6 months.
Then he would have said it stops working after a while and I'll need a booster.
Then I would have asked: "Will it be like this forever?"
And he would have said: "Until we get a more effective vaccine, yes."

But, ya. I would have taken it cause I was already sick and it would've immediately
helped my immune system to fight it off.

Last edited:

Back