"Omicron" Strain?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mark Skid
  • Start date Start date
67B15BAB-0953-4A2E-A778-5A722293A86C.jpeg

These fucks are not going to stop with this virus crap but I think people are not buying it like they were.

Last edited:
Fauci says ‘everything’s on the table’ 😂
From a liar who has part ownership in Pfizer. He should be in prison for life.
Miraculously, right on time, they’ll have a new ‘gene therapy shot’ for the latest bullshit variant.

The new variant will be blamed over the next few months for all the heart attacks, strokes deaths etc…
Actually they’ve already started from the jabs😉

‘Experts’ (Gates & Fauci) said life would return to normal if you got the shot.
Conspiracy theorists said The gene therapy shots would never end.

Who do ya believe now?

Last edited:
The herd doesn't give a fuck about any individual. So why the fuck should any individual give a fuck about the herd?

Does anyone else find it fascinating how they have so much information about this new variant in such a short time? I mean, they know how many mutations it has, how contagious it is, that it’s many times more likely to infect the fully vaccinated, they know so much…
Meanwhile, they still have never even isolated the coronavirus.

Does anyone else find it fascinating how they have so much information about this new variant in such a short time? I mean, they know how many mutations it has, how contagious it is, that it’s many times more likely to infect the fully vaccinated, they know so much…
Meanwhile, they still have never even isolated the coronavirus.
Duh.........SCIENCE.........just ask them:hys::hys::hys:

Just listen to this lying sack of shit, spewing out lie after lie after lie,

it has already been admitted that this new variant will be much more dangerous for those who have been vaccinated and yet Fauci tells people to make sure they have their vaccination shots and their booster shots…
The bullshit just never ends

https://www.brighteon.com/a7d78fd2-bc1c-47af-a8e0-7a72c03178ff

Last edited:
"The Complete Guide To Cleansing the World of Idiocy, One Idiot at a Time"
- Max Vore

This is not my personal opinion. It is a playful interpretation of the organizational agenda.

Last edited:
Well, I do have a Psychology Degree, but then I’m not the one disputing science and offering ridiculous counter theories now, am I?
Oh, I see. So the article posted with the words of the South African MEDICAL doctor is a ridiculous counter theory?
And when exactly did any of us claim to be a scientist?

Last edited:

Back