"Omicron" Strain?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mark Skid
  • Start date Start date
I think you naively underestimate the political power of professional peer pressure.
...or the threat of having your license revoked for not toeing the line.

Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 2.41.02 PM.png

I think you naively underestimate the political power of professional peer pressure.
Actually, and only the brainwashed ignorant cannot see that this is happening all over the world brother… It’s much bigger than one or two countries👍

Can someone explain the end-goal of this mad global conspiracy?
What shared interest would benefit the US, Russia, China, Korea, etc. in such
a way that all would be enriched equally and no-one one would get an upper
hand in any way.

Let's say the entire planet has been vaxxed enough times
that Covid is mostly eradicated. (like polio)

Who wins and what is their prize?

Last edited:
Ya each new injection keeps reinfecting you by making the spike protein for one specific virus. So how does it know to fight the mutations? Boosters!
Yes, boosters of the same thing, over and over and over, it’s called gene therapy, the first vaccine in the history of mankind to be given over and over and over again.

Yes, boosters of the same thing, over and over and over, it’s called gene therapy, the first vaccine in the history of mankind to be given over and over and over again.
That's the democrat way with everything though is it not? Same thing OVER and OVER expecting different results. Ya know, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, San Francisco......

I wonder if when the needle was first introduced what would have happened if they touted it
as 'medicine' instead of a vaccine.

Vaccine is a word that seems to have all sorts of boogeymen attached to it.

We all take medicine. Got a headache take an aspirin. Bad cough? Cough syrup.
Someone has an allergic reaction to peanuts? They are rushed to the hospital to get
an injection of medicine.

"Hey everyone, this Covid stuff sucks and we don't have a vaccine yet but we've developed doses
of a medication that can really help reduce the severity of symptoms. Right now it's only available
as an injection but we're working on pill and liquid forms too. We feel bad about the needle part

so we're going to made those doses of the medicine FREE!"

Would it have made a difference for some??????

What shared interest would benefit the US, Russia, China, Korea, etc.
You DO understand that the US was once looked upon by other countries for guidance. Right up until January 20 of this year. Now the country is just looked upon by other countries for a good laugh. Now, I'm not implying every country is involved. Some just got sucked into the vacuum of deceit as collateral damage.

I wonder if when the needle was first introduced what would have happened if they touted it
as 'medicine' instead of a vaccine.

Vaccine is a word that seems to have all sorts of boogeymen attached to it.

We all take medicine. Got a headache take an aspirin. Bad cough? Cough syrup.
Someone has an allergic reaction to peanuts? They are rushed to the hospital to get
an injection of medicine.

"Hey everyone, this Covid stuff sucks and we don't have a vaccine yet but we've developed doses
of a medication that can really help reduce the severity of symptoms. Right now it's only available
as an injection but we're working on pill and liquid forms too. We feel bad about the needle part

so we're going to made those doses of the medicine FREE!"

Would it have made a difference for some??????
Jesus. Where's the facepalm emoji? Why the HELL don't we have a facepalm emoji!!!!!!???????

You seriously don't think some rubes would have felt better about that terminology?
It has nothing to do with the terminology. It has everything to do with the so called "experts" changing direction every fucking day and trying to shove an improperly developed and vetted medicine up people asses.

Donnie is comparing covid to something that had a 30% mortality rate? That's cute
Yep, They are now vaccinating children from five years old to 11 years old who have more chance of getting hit by lightning ‘twice’, then dying from Covid…
Fauci should be hung for his crimes against humanity

I'm all for people with Donnie the Rat's mentality getting the vax + the booster + the follow up booster + the next booster + the next one and the next one and the one after that...

Back