OTC BAND NAME THREAD

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr It's MY fucking sandpit you disgusting cunts have invaded. Now get back over to The Gay Page you manbitch.

You beta soft cock.

og_image.jpg
Down with this sort of thing!

Oh he let's his weeny length unfurl
And beats it to she males
Because he always fails
To cum for a real girl.

@$hit$quat I hear you BUT have you gone back and reviewed the behaviour of your TGP brethren?

Adult conversations can be had and are MOST welcome but your cliquey lame humor crew should go back to where they feel safe. OR, they can drop their TGP woke ways AND their lame childish humor and join in the entire forum no matter what it manifests into.

Again, being in the gutter is simply shits and giggles which you STILL don't get or want. There is much intelligence here if you care to look below the surface. You want your way and our way was here BEFORE you and your snarky posse................can YOU see the issue?
The more you type "cunt" or "pedo" or "woke" and the more people post pictures of clowns and claim things like "white guilt", the less I'm inclined to believe that you, or others, mean any of it.

Always thought "Weird Sisters" a great name for a band. Heavy of heaviest metal girls with the occult and industrial strength lesbianism thrown in. Take my money.
That would kick butt

I’m surprised nobody’s used it yet

Back