• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
That’s Bag Man in a nutshell all right

which is ironic, because he has no nuts
@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr
Whining.jpg

1200x500header-1.png

Does it ever bother you that
you’ve disappointed all the people around you so badly?
@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr Of course it doesn't BOTHER me.............having retards like you close to me being disappointed is an Olympic sport fella.

Now go get a personality and an imagination you Dike on a Bike.

1200x500header-1.png

@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr Of course it doesn't BOTHER me.............having retards like you close to me being disappointed is an Olympic sport fella.

Now go get a personality and an imagination you Dike on a Bike.

1200x500header-1.png
I’m not close to you

I mean the people around you, in your real life

I’m not close to you

I mean the people around you, in your real life
@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr In real life around me? You mean Santa Clause, The Easter Bunny, Elvis, Sinatra, Monroe, Bonaparte, Howard Hughes and Peart? They LOVE me and enjoy my work with you and the other woketards.

1200x500header-1.png

@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr In real life around me? You mean Santa Clause, The Easter Bunny, Elvis, Sinatra, Monroe, Bonaparte, Howard Hughes and Peart? They LOVE me and enjoy my work with you and the other woketards.

1200x500header-1.png
a lot of times, people won’t say anything
because they’ve given up on you

but you can sense their disapprobation

a lot of times, people won’t say anything
because they’ve given up on you

but you can sense their disapprobation
@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr Your $3 psychology efforts are admirable but rest assured I have full and honest knowledge about myself...................unlike you.

I don't second hand off my brothers for their approval, it is I who has to be pleased with myself.

1200x500header-1.png

@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr Your $3 psychology efforts are admirable but rest assured I have full and honest knowledge about myself...................unlike you.

I don't second hand off my brothers for their approval, it is I who has to be pleased with myself.

1200x500header-1.png
you don’t know a fuckin thing, least of all yourself

if you did, you’d do something about it

Hey guys!!! It’s your favorite Klown Kucks Klansman @Beater again!!!
Our new album called ‘White Guilt’ is about to drop!!!
Look for it in a FYE near you!!!

Hey, another shout out to our own ‘Beater’ the clown who has a new album called ‘White Guilt’ coming out very shortly…
I just got the third autographed picture from fan website.
Thank you, Beater, you are looking fantastic!

3F9BF57E-A142-4438-B142-BF9A9B87987E.jpeg

think about what I said
@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr I gotta give it you fella. You're certainly a testa duro and a sucka for continual punishment.

Your low IQ is on full display with your pathetic posts..................I do hope you realise this and prepared for future damage control trying to defend it.

Back