OTC BAND NAME THREAD

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Another shout out and big Thanks to Beater!

Your fan page promotional team sent me your second autographed photo.
You look great, Dude👍

Good luck with the new White Guilt album!
Looking forward to it👍

CA1F183E-39AE-4B13-AD99-37E669B38B60.jpeg

@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr @2ncicu @$hit$quat @rizla

So, here's the name you lame guys should use for your TGP breakaway act.

TGP Woke Beta Boys.jpg

View attachment 190810
Don’t lump me in with the term woke… go woke, go broke I’m not an idiot.

I’m starting to think this OTC doesn’t have much of a chance to get out of the gutter… so I’ll go with..

THE GUTTER BAG

~ss

I’m starting to think this OTC doesn’t have much of a chance to get out of the gutter… so I’ll go with..

THE GUTTER BAG

~ss
How about

@Bag Man and the Grossery Gutter

View attachment 190810
look chump

we’ve already established that you’re a simpering, scraping, mewling, eunuch, nonce of a lilly-livered coward

your garbled mongrel dialect is barely intelligible

the notion that a deformed worm like you would ever be worthy of speech with intact male citizens, is laughable

your shrivelled presence achieves nothing,
accomplishes nothing,
does nothing,
means nothing.

THE GUTTER BAG

~ss
@$hit$quat I hear you BUT have you gone back and reviewed the behaviour of your TGP brethren?

Adult conversations can be had and are MOST welcome but your cliquey lame humor crew should go back to where they feel safe. OR, they can drop their TGP woke ways AND their lame childish humor and join in the entire forum no matter what it manifests into.

Again, being in the gutter is simply shits and giggles which you STILL don't get or want. There is much intelligence here if you care to look below the surface. You want your way and our way was here BEFORE you and your snarky posse................can YOU see the issue?

look chump

we’ve already established that you’re a simpering, scraping, mewling, eunuch, nonce of a lilly-livered coward

the notion that a deformed worm like you would ever be worthy of speech with intact male citizens, is laughable

accomplishes nothing,
does nothing,
means nothing.
@$hit$quat Exhibit A above your Honor.

@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr

look chump

accomplishes nothing,
does nothing,
means nothing.
@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr

Whining.jpg

@$hit$quat I hear you BUT have you gone back and reviewed the behaviour of your TGP brethren?

Adult conversations can be had and are MOST welcome but your cliquey lame humor crew should go back to where they feel safe. OR, they can drop their TGP woke ways AND their lame childish humor and join in the entire forum no matter what it manifests into.

Again, being in the gutter is simply shits and giggles which you STILL don't get or want. There is much intelligence here if you care to look below the surface. You want your way and our way was here BEFORE you and your snarky posse................can YOU see the issue?
Two lefts don’t make a wright! And yeah but you kinda started it so you have the power to end it, at least all the back and forth name calling and such…

Shiggles and The Gits is a great name!

~ss

Back