OTC BAND NAME THREAD

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
My ancestors stacked you inbred degenerates by the dozen

Like I said, this thread is for freeborn men, skedaddle
@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr NO they didn't...........you needed the French you pussies. You've NEVER won a war, ever..................fact.

Can’t wait to hear it, dude, congratulations! I think your publicist sent me the album cover in an email, you are looking great, Beater!!

View attachment 190366
White guilt. Lol

Is that the Klown Kucks Klan word of the day? Some big meanie accused you of racism so you came up with “white guilt”? So stupid.

1681254981824.gif

Lol

@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr NO they didn't...........you needed the French you pussies. You've NEVER won a war, ever..................fact.
You’re deep in denial, parasitic eunuch

Don’t you have somewhere to be right now? With your worthless forebears, for example

You’re deep in denial, parasitic eunuch

Don’t you have somewhere to be right now? With your worthless forebears, for example
@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr You're a loser and so were YOUR ancestors.............the lot of you are thieves and liars.

All of them were born in BRITISH colonies....................fact.

@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr By the way fuckstick................your STUPID username means what exactly?

It's a HUGE cry for attention you bitch.

@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr You're a loser and so were YOUR ancestors.............the lot of you are thieves and liars.

All of them were born in BRITISH colonies....................fact.
Go cry to your mother, don’t cry to me, pointless craven shitbird

@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr Man up you smart ass bitch!
Hmm, you know what’s funny? I didn’t see you in Fresno the other day, I wonder why that is?

Oh yeah, it’s because

You’re.
A.
Nutless.
Coward.

I’m done talking to you as if you were a man of any kind

Hmm, you know what’s funny? I didn’t see you in Fresno the other day, I wonder why that is?

Oh yeah, it’s because

You’re.
A.
Nutless.
Coward.

I’m done talking to you as if you were a man of any kind
@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr Well, if you're from Fresno you're a CA fuckwit and all mouth wimp.

You ride a bike with your beta bitches if I remember correctly. Kids ride bikes UNLESS they're in the Tour De France and clearly you're NOT you screaming little shit.

You do know LYCRA IS A DIRTY word.

Good, now fuck off and put me on ignore you Fresno Frilly Underpants Wearer.

@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr Well, if you're from Fresno you're a CA fuckwit and all mouth wimp.

You ride a bike with your beta bitches if I remember correctly. Kids ride bikes UNLESS they're in the Tour De France and clearly you're NOT you screaming little shit.

You do know LYCRA IS A DIRTY word.

Good, now fuck off and put me on ignore you Fresno Frilly Underpants Wearer.
Not that kind of bike you fuckin idiot

@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr Is this YOUR Californian Dreaming?

gay-couple-with-gay-pride-flag-kissing-on-a-motorbike-WH9N3H.jpg

@pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr I'm confused..........aren't YOU a Dike on a Bike? :cheers:
You are most definitely confused, in more ways than one

If you have any more questions, come ask em in person, any Saturday, same place

Fuckin worthless coward

What is a "Bame"?

Also, what is the fascination with you guys being homosexual? We used to call it The Gay Page, but that was just a joke. Now I'm starting to wonder. I mean it's OK. Be who you wanna be. Just a bystander here wondering out loud.

Back