OTC BAND NAME THREAD

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Hey @SacklessMan , is this you? Lol

@Beater Hey Fucknuckles...............is this you below? You're a fucking liar and that's a fact.

Beater TPG Post.jpg

Amazing what boredom does to people.

Do you two share a keyboard and a brain or just the brain?

It's like people loose they're minds over hear... I've never seent anything like it.
Every thread ruined by the same guy/s... It's getting old very fast.

THE BRAINLESS BROTHERS BAND

~ss
@$hit$quat It IS an open playing field..........................isn't it?

When you have a CRAZED alt and current TGPer lying his ass off and slinging shit at everyone of course the hunt is on. :powpow:

As I've mentioned previously................politely ask Monkey to create an exTGP refugees folder. This way you guys can do what you like and HOW you like. Everyone's a winner.....................correct? :cheers:

@$hit$quat It IS an open playing field..........................isn't it?

When you have a CRAZED alt and current TGPer lying his ass off and slinging shit at everyone of course the hunt is on. :powpow:

As I've mentioned previously................politely ask Monkey to create an exTGP refugees folder. This way you guys can do what you like and HOW you like. Everyone's a winner.....................correct? :cheers:
Don't care about any of that... I'm just hear to have a good time and all that back and forth is not my idea of a good time. Everyone will be a winner when every thread is not ruined with the same old boring memes and back and forth bullshit.

So... Lets cut the crap and get to some fun and some band names. :cheers:

~ss

Don't care about any of that... I'm just hear to have a good time and all that back and forth is not my idea of a good time. Everyone will be a winner when every thread is not ruined with the same old boring memes and back and forth bullshit.

So... Lets cut the crap and get to some fun and some band names. :cheers:

~ss
@$hit$quat I ALREADY have added PLENTY. Go look.

Back