OTC BAND NAME THREAD

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Everyone will be a winner when every thread is not ruined with the same old boring memes and back and forth bullshit.
Every thread ruined by the same guy/s... It's getting old very fast.
Indeed. Already wore out the scroll wheel on a mouse and had to replace it.

"Skim Milk"
"The Sexist Pistoless"
"Nuts Without Balls"
"Low T & the Blues Pills"
"Incel Inn"
"Insane Clown Pussies"
"D B Cooper's One Man Band"
"Guns & Rosy's Palm"
"Rage Against the Mean Girls"
"Tan Grandma Panties"
"Tension Whores"
"Out of Keyboard Warriors"
"The BeatAlts"
"Rolling Stoned"
"Definitely not a Prodigy"
"The Google Dolls"
"Nine Inch Thick Skulls"
"Smashing Bumpkins"
"System of a Downward Spiral"
"Metallican't"
"Megadumb"
"Gimp Bizkit"
"Led Poison"
"Chunks of Berries"
"The Artists Formally Known as Princess"
"Jiminy Hendrix Gepedo Experience"
"Little Richards"
"White Zombie Guilt"
"The Cure is a Lobotomy"
"Tone Def Lepers"
"Pulling Cheap Tricks"
"The Clap"
"Bonbon Jovi"
"Bed Rot Chili Poopers"
"Soundgarbage"
"Can'tana"
"Iron Board Maidens"
"Lack Sabbath"
"Beastialitality Boys"
"Mrs. Fits"
"Blink 1 8 IQ"
"Nickel Backstreet Boys"
Epic effort Lisa!

Note the forum etiquette folks:
She didn't need to spam 42 posts in order to share her ideas - just one.

It can be done... and appreciated.

#IknowRight??? I'm trying to be a positive influence and I know some will hate me for calling out bullshit but bygawduh we gonna turn this RTbitch around, well moistly, I mean sometimes we can say fuck it and just roll but we will be the talk of the town for the better one of these days.

~ss

@Fuck'n Mental doesn’t know me. Lol
PSA:

THIS IS SEEMINGLY ACCURATE
, MOST LIKELY. I HIGHLY APOLOGIZE AND WILL UPDATE THE POST CLAIMING OTHERWISE. I JUMPED THE GUN IN RESPONDING BECAUSE "FUCK'N MENTAL" WAS WHAT THAT PERSON KEPT CALLING ME AND I IMMEDIATELY ASSUMED YOU WERE THEM DUE TO IT BEING YOUR VERY FIRST POST IN MY DIRECTION ON THIS FORUM, BUT ALSO WITHOUT CONFIRMING FIRST ON THE OTHER FORUM.
100% WRONG ON ME AND MY BAD, EVERYONE. THEY DO NOT APPEAR TO BE THE SAME INDIVIDUAL, AFAIK.
YOU STILL USE "LOL" TOO MUCH, I STAND BY THAT STATEMENT.
THIS POST IS IN CAPS TO CONFIRM THEIR CLAIMS AND MY WRONGS.

I wouldn't be too-hard on yourself if I were you Lisa.

There's always a chance you were correct. :dunno:

Epic effort Lisa!

Note the forum etiquette folks:
She didn't need to spam 42 posts in order to share her ideas - just one.

It can be done... and appreciated.
I hope that no one takes personal offense to any of these band names. They are grounded in general OTC historical banter more than individual attacks. I'm in a few of these bands myself...Nuts without Balls, Rolling Stoned, Gimp Bizkit, The Cure is a Lobotomy, Mrs. Fits, probably another one or two.

I hope that no one takes personal offense to any of these band names. They are grounded in general OTC historical banter more than individual attacks. I'm in a few of these bands myself...Nuts without Balls, Rolling Stoned, Gimp Bizkit, The Cure is a Lobotomy, Mrs. Fits, probably another one or two.
That list of band names is genius, 11/10 would erupt in uncontrollable laughter again

@$hit$quat It IS an open playing field..........................isn't it?

When you have a CRAZED alt and current TGPer lying his ass off and slinging shit at everyone of course the hunt is on. :powpow:

As I've mentioned previously................politely ask Monkey to create an exTGP refugees folder. This way you guys can do what you like and HOW you like. Everyone's a winner.....................correct? :cheers:
But you'd miss us, sugar tits!

No offence! Brilliant list.

#IknowRight??? I'm trying to be a positive influence and I know some will hate me for calling out bullshit but bygawduh we gonna turn this RTbitch around, well moistly, I mean sometimes we can say fuck it and just roll but we will be the talk of the town for the better one of these days.

~ss
All that needs to happen is two guys need to be banned. This shit hole would clean right up.

Back