OTC BAND NAME THREAD

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Sadly, your correct but he's not the only one that can't seem to chill out.

~ss
@$hit$quat @Aynirar27 You two clowns are clutching and poorly at that.

I have given monkey 100% permission to out me publicly IF I'm an alt. I'm ONE username at all times and anywhere.

Like I said to another dipshit @84superchamp this is a different site so a new name...........WHY would you use your same username all over the net.
If you do, that's your business but NOT everyone does what YOU do.

You fuckwits keep poking and when you get a response you continually play the victim. FFS, you're grown men so act like it you manginas.

In every situation there's a cunt, if you don't jump in first the other person will so STOP your whining.

Pathetic...........................continually.

I hope that no one takes personal offense to any of these band names. They are grounded in general OTC historical banter more than individual attacks. I'm in a few of these bands myself...Nuts without Balls, Rolling Stoned, Gimp Bizkit, The Cure is a Lobotomy, Mrs. Fits, probably another one or two.
I did... I'm always offended and I didn't even read them I just saw a bunch of words and it was really a lot and I got offended.

~ss

Very likely.

The kemper is pretty killer though. Actually played it for a bit last night because it was nice and cool in the basement
I got one last summer. I fucked around with it for a while but was never happy with the sound through a separate cab. On headphones it was ok.

Because mine was used I assumed maybe the profiles or the way the previous owner had done his presets was tuned for a different 'rig' than I had. So I did a re-set and loaded in some well reviewed profiles. Much better. But still not what I was hoping for. I left it for a while intending to get back to it but I haven't yet because I got busy with my company. I think in the end my issues are me - not the unit. I need to get back to it. But right now I don't know when I'll have time. This needs me to spend a week of 8 hour days digging and digging deep. Ain't gonna happen in the near future.

I have given monkey 100% permission to out me publicly IF I'm an alt. I'm ONE username at all times and anywhere.

Like I said to another dipshit @84superchamp this is a different site so a new name...........WHY would you use your same username all over the net.

You fuckwits keep poking and when you get a response you continually play the victim. FFS, you're grown men so act like it you manginas.

In every situation there's a cunt, if you don't jump in first the other person will so STOP your whining.

Just chill dude and have some fun.... don't give in to the hate.

TEH SHITPOASTING UNDERGROUND

~ss

I didn't say you were an alt. Just pointing out the dichotomy of you being very interested in people's TGP personas vs you not coming forward with your own TGP persona.

I got one last summer. I fucked around with it for a while but was never happy with the sound through a separate cab. On headphones it was ok.

Because mine was used I assumed maybe the profiles or the way the previous owner had done his presets was tuned for a different 'rig' than I had. So I did a re-set and loaded in some well reviewed profiles. Much better. But still not what I was hoping for. I left it for a while intending to get back to it but I haven't yet because I got busy with my company. I think in the end my issues are me - not the unit. I need to get back to it. But right now I don't know when I'll have time. This needs me to spend a week of 8 hour days digging and digging deep. Ain't gonna happen in the near future.
I will probably be using it through headphones 99% percent of the time. I really only play at night on the chance that I still have the energy to do so after the kiddos get to sleep. A lot of the settings that came with my Kemper sounded like garbage until I learned about editing the cab portion of the profile. It seems like most were set up to be played through a cabinet and not headphones

It’s fun when it’s actually about band names. Even the TGP thread was fun for a bit before it became a place for backhanded insults
Well, the same crowd would use it for insults... and then it jumped the shark when the one guy actually thought he was going to win and would have 3 or 4 pages of just him and names that had nothing to do with the premise of the thread.

~ss

I didn't say you were an alt. Just pointing out the dichotomy of you being very interested in people's TGP personas vs you not coming forward with your own TGP persona.
I think @Bag Man is a good guy… he just spends way too much time giving people the bizness, just do 30% bizness and 70% grabass and all will be good. Just my .66 cents worth

~ss

Back