OTC BAND NAME THREAD

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
I suspect he's actually Campy
I wasn’t there for most of the Campy years, but from what I gather, he initiated some very entertaining threads but was a messed up individual

From what I have read, he suffered some sort of post traumatic stress driven personality disorder.
I remember a lot of people turned on him when he said something about one of the other member’s kids or grandkids.
I didn’t see any of it go down so I don’t really know.
A lot of guys whose opinions I respect thought he was a sicko, but I really liked him and he was constantly shit on by a handful of members. I think excessively so

KBfNw0y.png

I remember a lot of people turned on him when he said something about one of the other member’s kids or grandkids.
I didn’t see any of it go down so I don’t really know.
A lot of guys whose opinions I respect thought he was a sicko, but I really liked him and he was constantly shit on by a handful of members. I think excessively so
I wasn’t around for any of it. I’ve just heard people talk about him, and read some old bits. He definitely suffered from some personality disorder. He’d fit in here nicely. Lol

I wasn’t around for any of it. I’ve just heard people talk about him, and read some old bits. He definitely suffered from some personality disorder. He’d fit in here nicely. Lol
It soured the place for me for a bit. It was persistent to the level of the clown posting here, but they would mock him behind his back with the douchey tongue in cheek “I’m not insulting anyone” TGP bitch flair

He definitely got a lot of bullying from the TGP mean girls. That's what probably warped him into the Bag Man we see today. Letting off a side of himself he has to keep hidden from Mother and the congregation.
@Nevets I have no problem with YOU believing I'm KBD as it's pitiful. Once again, I publicly give the mods my blessing to out me If I'm not who I say I am.

So, as usual...................you're lame and boring..............lift your game BetaBitch.............A new week starts tomorrow so maybe YOU can too.

Lemmy-02.jpg

TV gave me alt vibes when he first joined TGP but never gave me any grief so I didn’t think too much about it. I think it was more of a timing thing because he joined up around the same time as another New Englander got booted for like the 3rd time
Oh, this was just a band name entry and album art.

TV gave me alt vibes when he first joined TGP but never gave me any grief so I didn’t think too much about it. I think it was more of a timing thing because he joined up around the same time as another New Englander got booted for like the 3rd time
EVERYONE thought TV was Jamalot. Lol

@Pigasshole , is it all right if I call you @Piggy ? Great! You are obsessed with pedophilia. It’s because you are the OG RT Peter Pan. You’re stunted, bro. You’re stuck in a 14 year old mindset. Your predilections are evidence. Lol

@Pigasshole , is it all right if I call you @Piggy ? Great! You are obsessed with pedophilia. It’s because you are the OG RT Peter Pan. You’re stunted, bro. You’re stuck in a 14 year old mindset. Your predilections are evidence. Lol
@Beater
1 Outta 10.jpg

Back