OTC BAND NAME THREAD

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Red_stylized_fist.svg.png

Since joining here I’ve learned the far right apparently loves Russia. Or at least loves Putin.
Who saw that coming? I feel like it was a mistake in the minutes and they just kept it
@Aynirar27 When you're NOT brainwashed and can see the truth it's easy to see Russia and Putin AINT what they report. It's US who are the real issue.

Listen here dipshit, you have no idea where the name comes from, and it’s not the fucking painter. Enjoy!

The philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it.

Since joining here I’ve learned the far right apparently loves Russia. Or at least loves Putin.
Who saw that coming? I feel like it was a mistake in the minutes and they just kept it
I think Putin is an asshole asshole, same with Zelenskyy, another faggot. As a leader, Putin compared to Joe Biden, absolutely no contest. Biden is a weak, pathetic moron just like that colored president was. You SJW’s cause more problems in the world than you can even realize.

I know! Who new the far-right, who apparently are patriotic to the core, could side with a foreign power. Quislings all!!

I think Putin is an asshole asshole, same with Zelenskyy, another faggot. As a leader, Putin compared to Joe Biden, absolutely no contest. Biden is a weak, pathetic moron just like that colored president was. You SJW’s cause more problems in the world than you can even realize.
All the same, he'll beat Trump.

That makes me curious, have there been any “SJW’s” you think DID good for the world?

Were they not behind every single revolution and movement? Would the America you love exist if people didn’t say “fuck this, I deserve better?”
You aren’t against social justice, you are just a bigot

That makes me curious, have there been any “SJW’s” you think DID good for the world?

Were they not behind every single revolution and movement? Would the America you love exist if people didn’t say “fuck this, I deserve better?”
And you are an asshole. I am fine with everyone but I don’t pander and I don’t celebrate mental disorders like your kind. I also don’t encourage grooming children and I don’t condone pedophilia like you.

Last edited:

The America he loves ceased existing a long time ago probably before he was even born.

Last edited:

Back