Our buddy was just indicted

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
A lot of MAGA pastors equate Trump with Jesus :hys:

The bible says Satan will come back as an Angel of Light. If there's any truth to that we might be seeing it :ROFLMAO:
Your words are nothing but excuses for not admitting you were duped. Your obsession shows your weakness. If you can't understand by now it's not about a person, it's about the country, then you are also part of the problem and, a failure.
But we already knew that, didn't we, Squish?

I’m not talking to you crazy. I’m talking I’m goofy motherfuckers Donnie and queers and pizza and all that.
Donnie and I are the same person. Don't you see all the posts saying so?

Who's your avatar?

This is how good the Democrat party is they’ve got them all brainwashed to hate Trump. They don’t even have a fucking candidate.

7genp2.jpg

Sure it is...

e16581ac-4874-4986-acfe-d9e8f397c936.jpeg
You have just proved my point. Trump spoke at it. Bush senior and junior. Reagan, Thatcher. As well as centrist like Blair, Clinton and Obama. The last three are not communists by the way. I don't think they were big fans of Marx or the Levellers or the Diggers.

Answer my question
I’m sorry…what was your question again?

Found it. I thought he was incompetent and greedy. I thought he did more to divide people than any previous president of my lifetime. He had no interest in running the country. He only wanted to make personal business deals. He is constantly fabricating reality. It is undeniable.

I’m sorry…what was your question again?

Found it. I thought he was incompetent and greedy. I thought he did more to divide people than any previous president of my lifetime.
Why don’t you go shove a bowling ball in your mothers pussy

Back