Our buddy was just indicted

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
I haven’t seen anyone on either side that impresses me. I would have thought Kamala, but she hasn’t done anything of note as VP. Pity.

“She is an intelligent, competent woman”
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
. It’s a tough time for politics.

Ahhhhahaha!

Now You’re losing the game ‘eh’ … but Truth will come out soon, you’ll see😉

When the time is right😅😉

Would......................if allowed.

s-l1600.jpg

In the contrary. I 100% understand it here. You folks simply don’t like when people with different understandings of the world around them come in here. There are a lot of emotionally stunted men that want to act like eternal 14 year olds. It’s played out.
You are more than welcome to be here. And you are more than welcome to your opinions and you understandings of the world. Which are clearly based on emotional feelings. But your constant bitch crying because we don't act like you is what is played out, buddy. Call me a 14 year old all you want. All it reads as is a toddler having a fit because other people won't play with you.

Last edited:
In the contrary. I 100% understand it here. You folks simply don’t like when people with different understandings of the world around them come in here. There are a lot of emotionally stunted men that want to act like eternal 14 year olds. It’s played out.

You should fit right in with the new cucksniffers rolling in lately. They don't get our humor and we don't get their's.

Their humor simply isn't funny. I don't get into that type of cringy, uppity, highbrow, cliquey, never say what you mean, unfunny shit. THAT'S 14 year old humor to me.

You should fit right in with the new cucksniffers rolling in lately. They don't get our humor and we don't get their's.

Their humor simply isn't funny. I don't get into that type of cringy, uppity, highbrow, cliquey, never say what you mean, unfunny shit. THAT'S 14 year old humor to me.
Our humor hurts their feelings. That's the problem

giphy.gif

You’re too funny, I guess the fact that Biden is laundering almost $100 billion through Ukraine doesn’t bother you at all, that’s all good. Makes total sense.👍
😂😂😂😂
I'm capable of being concerned about more than one thing at a time. However, that one wasn't on my list. I'm sure you will come up with others to tell me about though so I'm not concerned about that.

I'm capable of being concerned about more than one thing at a time. However, that one wasn't on my list. I'm sure you will come up with others to tell me about though so I'm not concerned about that.

As long as you're ok with that one, it’s obvious, you really love your country!😂🤡👌

Is highbrow humour 14 year old humour? Respect for the enpimpled ones!

You are more than welcome to be here. And you are more than welcome to your opinions and you understandings of the world. Which are clearly based on emotional feelings. But your constant bitch crying because we don't act like you is what is played out, buddy. Call me a 14 year old all you want. All it reads as is a toddler having a fit because other people won't play with you.
ok, buddy…

Ok, hairydangler…

Back