Our buddy was just indicted

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
Just thought I would share his comments on the matter.

1680302528570.jpeg

Who's ready for the perp walk of a lifetime on Tuesday? I know I am, that's going to be hilarious!

Who's ready for the perp walk of a lifetime on Tuesday? I know I am, that's going to be hilarious!
@Tonelover Hey Bone lover shouldn't you be gargling @Nevets nut juice because where you are he shows up.

Perp walk? You mean you two going hard at a 69 with your moms looking on.

Here's YOUR leader and you should be embarrassed AND ashamed of how you want the US represented on the world stage.

funny-joe-biden-is-a-clown-political-horror-mens-t-shirt.jpg

You DO KNOW that Trump turned both your moms into women, banging a Dem is like fucking a dog so Trump had to step up and make them actual women instead of your Dem inbred daddies trying to. Sorry, it HAD to be said to set the record straight.

You know.................just sayin'................ :cheers:

@Tonelover Hey Bone lover shouldn't you be gargling @Nevets nut juice because where you are he shows up.

Perp walk? You mean you two going hard at a 69 with your moms looking on.

Here's YOUR leader and you should be embarrassed AND ashamed of how you want the US represented on the world stage.

funny-joe-biden-is-a-clown-political-horror-mens-t-shirt.jpg

You DO KNOW that Trump turned both your moms into women, banging a Dem is like fucking a dog so Trump had to step up and make them actual women instead of your Dem inbred daddies trying to. Sorry, it HAD to be said to set the record straight.

You know.................just sayin'................ :cheers:
You're so mean.

It's going to take a while but wait until these left wingers see what the end result to all this is . They're going to be freaking out and screaming "How did this happen" LOL

The one person who the elites admit was the only obstacle in their path and could have prevented it you want jailed forever .

Unfortunately it will be way too late at that point.

I understand and welcome your skepticism, but posting this just reinforces that you’re as much of the problem as the other clowns. Maybe give some thought about it before you post. Dismissing everything as “fake news” or “conspiracy theories” shows your lack of critical thinking.
Thinking I dismiss everything shows your lack of attention to what I have said

A new concept for you, no doubt. And yes, I recognize your attempt at sarcasm..
@Findthetone1 Put the cunt on ignore so you don't have to suffer his manchild BS anymore.

I have and it's great.

Back