Owning/carrying a collapsible baton is illegal in some states. WTF?

• Thread starter Thread starter MadAsAHatter
  • Start date Start date
That's badass. Is that a sears crapsman wrench?
People want to talk a lot of shit about Craftsman. That is because they dont have the real deal shit, the 60/70/80 Made in USA shit. I put together multiple sets and my dad gave me some. This is my overstock. Great tools.
D39DA1FC-A6A9-42EB-9861-42089E1ADAD9.jpeg

Not sure. I’ll check it and get back with you. I’m thinking it is.
Thanks but don't bother. It sure looks like craftsman to me. Pretty cool your buddy making that for you.

japetus: People want to talk a lot of shit about Craftsman. That is because they dont have the real deal shit, the 60/70/80 Made in USA shit. I put together multiple sets and my dad gave me some. This is my overstock. Great tools.
I don't want to talk shit about them, I do. Lol You're right though, they used to be good. Now they suck and so does their warranty last I knew.

Last edited:
How the fuck do you quote multiple people in one reply here? I just can't get it. Using a phone if it matters.

If you are scared of shooting a gun, or using a gun, I agree you should not probably have guns
That’s why I started shooting them. I hated guns for a while and when I lived in PA there was a range down the street so I took some NRA classes. Target shooting is incredibly relaxing.
I still feel no need to ever own one, but at least I understand them more

JHP is effective but old school.

for my ccw's, I prefer Underwood Ammo Xtreme Penetrator / Xtreme Defender and Liberty Ammo Civil Defense +P. worth a look at the ballistic tests.
For when you might have to put down a balrog….

Reactions: rsm
A buddy of mine used to carry a baton everywhere because he was a huge wiseass that couldn’t help himself after he had a couple drinks in him (probably why we got along so well), he ended a few fights before they started with that thing but he was shitting himself silly after clocking a dude in the head with it and the guy ended up in the hospital for a few weeks.

I remember in the 90’s and early 00’s there was a lot of gray area over what was considered concealed or not, specifically those and throwing stars/knives. I’ve got some badass throwing stars that’ll get about 3/4’s of the way through a car door, in the times I haven’t owned a gun I’ve had a pile of them on my bedstand. I’d fucking hate to catch one of those anywhere in my body, if thrown at force by someone with some aim they’re going to stick into bone and some of the weightier ones hitting somewhere like a collarbone will pop that fucker in two while doing some pretty nasty damage to any skin/veins in the area.

I haven’t owned a gun since my divorce as I didn’t feel it was the best thing to own during that time (not cuz I was going to use it on her, but I almost took myself out with my last one) but now that enough time has passed and I’m back to being reasonably sane, I’d love to get another Sig P320, that was my favorite 9mm I’ve ever fired. They have a smaller one for EDC my CFO bought and that‘d most certainly be my top choice for an EDC pistol, I can’t remember the model off the top of my head though.

I see your knife, but I have a tomahawk…. And it fucks hard….and my shit is custom yo….
Nice!
A machinist I worked with made tomahawks that were historically correct, just beautiful and with a long waiting list of customers. I was still waiting for mine when he died unexpectedly.

Back