Pedalboard Build by Bob Savage

• Thread starter Thread starter Aristocat
  • Start date Start date
Aristocat
Aristocat
I started a thread earlier in the week looking for pedalboard options and Bob reached out right away.

My first dealing with Bob but the guy has been great to work with. E-mailed back and forth and bunch and spoke on the phone about options. Plus this guy gets to work with some old world work ethic as well. :lol: :LOL: I'm not waiting nine months for some custom ordered gear this time. :doh:

So far, the work is stunning but I'll let the pictures speak for me.

Funny too as I just noticed that Phil X's board is behind mine

-Domenic

Nice dude...glad this forum can support each other. The last builds he did were stellar.

Steinmetzify":1szxal0c said:
Nice dude...glad this forum can support each other. The last builds he did were stellar.

Not even gonna say the deal Bob and I made but for anyone looking for a custom board that's very reasonable in both functionality and price, Bob is the way to go.

Bob is the master of all things wood. My signature is proof :D

glpg80":1dwfyp2y said:
Bob is the master of all things wood. My signature is proof :D

I've been wondering for the longest time how that originated.

My current favorite is the Lay It Down toaster thing.

It's gonna be at the amp fest and Harris and I are splitting wiring duties the night before.

Dang! That sure is pretty!! :rock: First thing that popped into my head is "Savage Custom Designs,LLC"!

We are giving away a Savage Woodworks pedalboard at the LA AMP SHOW!

SLOgriff":38rzsk83 said:
Dang! That sure is pretty!! :rock: First thing that popped into my head is "Savage Custom Designs,LLC"!

Telling ya, Bob said I'll get it this week. Roughly a five day turn around from when I ordered.

I'd say ask him for one!

killertone":3kc4rivz said:
That is killer! Bob has some serious skills.

Yeah man.

I told him that I wanted his Henning Amps headshell. I was determined to make that fit my 71' Super Lead. :lol: :LOL:

Definitely one of the coolest peadlboads I have ever seen :thumbsup:

Gotta see a pic when it's loaded with pedals!

tubortski":6ghbd18j said:
Definitely one of the coolest peadlboads I have ever seen :thumbsup:

Gotta see a pic when it's loaded with pedals!

I'll have a half-assed one temporarily.

Harris and I are pulling double duty on putting the board together the night before the amp fest.

I'm hardwiring the PP2+ to the Flanged outlet before 10/11 and getting the Neutrik jacks prepped too. Harris and I have to build cables and mount etc.

-Domenic

bet his dad is a TV repair man as you need an awesome set of tools to make that...

hthomas":1yoilw6t said:
So awesome. Looking forward to wiring this up with ya man.

Me too man.

I'm loving the stain.

We'll be up for a little bit that night. :lol: :LOL:

Aristocat":1gxx4f0d said:
I'm hardwiring the PP2+ to the Flanged outlet
Super pro!

I'm guessing the 4 others are for in, out, and loop send and return?

these are great nice work, if you wanna be a pro this would be the way to go..one of a kind

tubortski":3svbqcy8 said:
Aristocat":3svbqcy8 said:
I'm hardwiring the PP2+ to the Flanged outlet
Super pro!

I'm guessing the 4 others are for in, out, and loop send and return?

You got it.

I ordered some locking Neutrik jacks to send to Bob as I did with the other brackets. He mounted everything but I'm wiring everything.

I'm wiring the jacks and hardwiring the PP2 IEC cable before Harris and I build the cables.

Back